Biggest Assholes of All Time Draft

**BIGGEST (dead) ASSHOLES OF ALL TIME DRAFT SIGN UP**

Biggest assholes banner

ezgif-1-71ea48d3b91a

Previous draft: Biggest Assholes Alive

And now we expand our draft to include every asshole that did us a solid by puckering up and fucking dying.

RULES

1. Your pick must already be dead. We want to avoid overlap with our last Asshole draft.
  2. Politics edition, but obv you can pick anyone you like with the proper write-up.
  3. While we don’t want you to WISH death on someone, since these picks are already dead, you are free to discuss the ramifications of their death.
  4. There will be five rounds in snake order. That means first shall be first and last shall be last, then last shall be first and first shall be last. If that doesn’t make sense, I can do nothin’ fer yee son.

Any objections to these rules must be submitted in the form of a writeup.

1. superuberbob
  2. eyebooger (maybe)

Current draft

2 Likes

I’ll be away from the internet for all of Saturday and probably most of Sunday too. Hopefully you don’t start around them.

Haven’t done one before but this is hard to pass up, in

1 Like

There’s no rush. We could plan to start Monday. Or start this weekend and if you get skipped, it’s in the spirit of the thread for some asshole to snipe your pick.

1 Like

Shouldn’t this be the biggest dead assholes of all time rather than assuming all dead assholes were worse than the alive assholes?

Sure, why not.

1 Like

If someone in the Biggest Assholes Alive draft dies, are they eligible for this draft? I’m looking at you, undrafted.

I’m in, but don’t want to take a spot away from somebody who wants it since I got to do the other one.

1 Like

Given the title and the OP, I don’t see the difference.

I’d change the title to say Dead Assholes, but that’s not nearly as elegant.

There are more spots than stimulus checks.

So potentially zero.

Aight

1 Like

Sure, I’ll be in.

Would happily be a half owner of a franchise.

1 Like

You know I’m in, let’s start next week to align with work dead time

1 Like

I’m down.

1 Like

Is the goatse guy dead?

2 Likes

Riverman and everyone else who signed up to pick assholes, if you could please spread the word. I dare not venture into the rest of politics lest I turn into the #1 draft pick.

Edit: I’ve just recalled I have the ability to make banners, but a favor for friends is a favor for life

If it hasn’t been confirmed, I am in.

1 Like

Ill play.

1 Like

Superuberbob
eyebooger
smrk
@anon10387340?
TrueNorth
LFS
Matt
Riverman
Funcrusherplus
@dlk9s?
Wichita

That’s a lot more signups than I thought. Shall we call it and start the clock at midnight?

Thanks for thinking of me, but I’m just going to spectate.

And criticize picks.

1 Like