***Best Simpsons Episodes of All Time Draft***

I have never done one of these drafts. I’m assuming if someone picks an episode you can’t pick it? So it will be 80 unique episodes?

Yes.

Correct. Part of the fun is deciding which episodes you need to pick first precisely so no one else picks them before you.

If you pick something before another poster, you have “sniped” them.

Some people play drafts to win and they make the best picks possible.

Others don’t care about winning and will play just to profile the other people and snipe/sabotage their picks.

How long do you have to pick?

Let’s say four hours from the person before you except when after midnight for Americans.

You can always make your pick and then post your write up later.

Here are examples of previous drafts. We did that first one when the pandemic was first announced :open_mouth:

Wish i could help but this is me every time I’m watching the simpsons

Couldnt remember episodes if my life depended on it.

2 Likes

Seems short, think it should be 24 hours at a minimum.

1 Like
1 Like

24 hours is way way way too long imo

TS, is this an IN?

You’re hired! Come for the jmakin hot takes, stay for the quality write ups.

1 Like

Omg, an “I’m Jmakin and I chose this episode because I laughed my ass off at ‘$20 can buy many peanuts’ while I was high as a kite” draft would be the best thing

4 Likes

For anyone concerned that they dont know enough or wont put together a good list, this is an incredibly not serious business type draft.

Except for me, who will be using my encyclopedic knowledge of the show to put together the best draft evar

1 Like

Lol my episodes will probably be homer-centric episodes where homer is being very homery.

My dad and I both really identified with the character for some reason. I like sitting on my ass all day, eating garbage food and cheap beer, watching tv and being generally ambitionless (but good hearted, if you can look past the child abuse).

Not surprisingly, the Dude from the big lebowski is also another character I really identify with.

I’ll try to do some more research because I’ve only seen like ~200 episodes total probably. Anything from the last ~10 years I probably haven’t seen much of.

2 Likes

When I was in 6th grade we had to do a report on our hero.

I chose Homer Simpson (This was before the days of jerkass Homer)

Yep, that was me as a kid

2 Likes

If there are more than 10 episodes taken post season 10, I’ll die of shock. I think you’ll be fine

2 Likes

Yay!

It’s happening (if TS is also in)

I dont remember what episode it was, but there was an episode where homer lost his “ass groove” in his couch and freaks out.

“Ah! My ass groove!” Is something I’m known to say and no one ever gets the reference (of course). I also have an ass groove on my couch (lol).

2 Likes

Watch this mfker get dragged kicking and screaming into the draft and then win the whole thing

1 Like

I’m actually worried that I don’t have enough Simpson knowledge. I don’t think I have seen anything past season 10 or 11. Watched a lot as a kid though and still make references.