***Best Simpsons Episodes of All Time Draft***

BEST SIMPSONS EPISODES OF ALL TIME DRAFT
The draft has begun! Follow along and vote for the best customized season at the end. We’ll cheer at the losers and laugh at the winners!

Hello Operator

RULES
Ten rounds
Eight participants

Your goal should be to make the best single season you can. Makes it a little more interesting than just drafting best episodes. You need to find some way for your episodes to be cohesive.

NOTE: Some players are just picking best episodes. Which is fine. A lot of Simpsons seasons are incoherent anyway.

TEH DRAFT (ping @RiskyFlush to update the table)
Search term: Draft Chartz

Posting to subscribe and comment but not entering unless you need a rounded number or something, have sadly let my Simpson’s knowledge wither away over the years.

1 Like

Same. I haven’t regularly watched the show in over 20 years.

1 Like

Man you know the forum spirits are low when someone isn’t hyped af to participate regardless

505bc351b9570a5a58402fba7a8eed3b

In it to win it.

I never expect to win drafts, but this ones mine

1 Like

Yo.

Wait, what are the rules, number of rounds, etc?

1 Like

Not sure what Risky wants to do, but my suggestion is ten rounds, goal should be to make the best single season you can. Makes it a little more interesting than just drafting best episodes. You need to find some way for your episodes to be cohesive

With a show like The Simpsons, I’m not sure how possible that is, but, as long as I don’t have to draft from shitty seasons, I’m in.

I dont see why we would have to. I think 95% of the draft will come from S3-S8

My capstone project(kind of like a senior thesis) for my BA in Communication was on the Simpsons. But I haven’t watched the show with any regularity this century.

Great thread/draft idea. I’ll enjoy following along, especially since I appreciate the pop culture writing and analysis of @R.C

2 Likes

Sure. Would like 8 drafters minimum here though.

Does anything past season 9 get drafted?

I can think of a couple that would be on my 100 episode board

I have one in mind I’d consider, but I’m not sure we’ll get to it. There might be a few from season 10, but nothing comes to mind immediately.

Sounds good to me.

Thanks for the assist.

Based on what I hope my potential draft looks like, I will likely take at least one

I’ll give it a go, even though I haven’t watched it in years.

1 Like

I haven’t watched a Simpsons in almost 24 hours

4 Likes

in

1 Like

CanadaMatt3004
R.C.
eyebooger
Rexx
grue

Only need three more…

MAYBES