Biggest Assholes of All Time Draft

I’ll take Kim Il-sung. Write up tomorrow. @TrueNorth32 is up.

Curious to see why you chose that one in the family.

He’s the OG. And given where he is on the family tree, he gets partial credit for all subsequent assholes. An excellent choice indeed.

1 Like

Now this one is some hot fire :fire:

I’ll take Saddam Hussein, kinda surprised he hasn’t already gone yet. Both writeups I owe coming this weekend.

@WichitaDM is up.

1 Like

Roger Ailes. I’m on hangover level 1000 so writeup later on this one as well.

2 Likes

@CanadaMatt3004

I dont have a Sports guy yet, so how about Orenthal James Simpson. One of Americas most beloved sports stars, a legendary ad spokesman and a surprising comic actor. And oh yeah, also a thief, abuser, rapist, and double murderer. Add that to the fact that he held the country’s airwaves hostage for a year, and rilled up a whole new level of racial tension because he couldnt be arsed to turn himself in, leading to the push that 24/7 news needed to actually become a thing, and you’ve got grade A asshole meat.

And dont get me started on “If I did it” ugh, what a piece of shit.

4 Likes

@eyebooger

Btw you have now sniped me on Jesus and Ailes.

Considering we are encompassing all of history and the entire world, that’s pretty impressive

Still alive last I checked.

1 Like

Fuuuuuuuuuuu

Fine. Chris Benoit. Murder suicided his wife and kid.

Damn it. So dumb

Will have my pick in before the end of the day.

Wichita gunning to get added to your list in a worst-case scenario. Now that’s the long game, friends.

Benoit isn’t even the biggest asshole who suffered from CTE. Huge reach imo.

It does give me an idea for my next pick though (if there is one).

If Josef Mengele is worth #2 overall, surely this guy is a high value pick late in Round 4.

Shiro Ishii

It doesn’t get nearly the press in the West that the Holocaust does, but the Japanese did some fucked up shit in World War 2. The most cruel and notorious were the activities that occurred in Unit 731 under the direction of my fourth pick, Shiro Ishii.

Unit 731, located in modern day Harbin, China, subjected its prisoners (mostly Chinese political dissidents, common criminals and mentally handicapped) to unimaginable torture.

These human testing activities included:

• Tying prisoners to stakes in order to test pathogen bombs and chemical weapons.
  • Using grenade launchers and flame throwers at various distances.
  • Forced sex acts between infected and non-infected people to observe the spread of diseases such as syphilis.
  • Live frostbite testing.
  • Injections with sea water.
  • Forced withholding of food and water to see how long it would take for the person to die.
  • Experimental surgeries of all kinds on a variety of people including children, infants and pregnant women.

And of course there was all kinds of other various physical, psychological and sexual abuses.

Here is one such account of one of the guards, which I’ll put behind spoiler tags because it’s gross and awful:

One of the former researchers I located told me that one day he had a human experiment scheduled, but there was still time to kill. So he and another unit member took the keys to the cells and opened one that housed a Chinese woman. One of the unit members raped her; the other member took the keys and opened another cell. There was a Chinese woman in there who had been used in a frostbite experiment. She had several fingers missing and her bones were black, with gangrene set in. He was about to rape her anyway, then he saw that her sex organ was festering, with pus oozing to the surface. He gave up the idea, left and locked the door, then later went on to his experimental work.

Obviously there are many assholes that contributed to the atrocities in Unit 731, but when you’re the head it for 10 years, you get top billing, so fuck you asshole.

Oh, and as a not-so-fun follow-up, this fucker didn’t even get prison time. Yeah, he got immunity from war crimes as the United States military officials thought that the data would be valuable.

7 Likes

@FuncrusherPlus is up now in Round 4.

Pretty insane value. Totally forgot about Unit 731.