Biggest Assholes of All Time Draft

I tried to tell them to call this the biggest dead assholes of all time draft!

1 Like

[redacted] lol

I’m dying. Is that a troll??? We waited all that time for a pick that’s not even eligible?

8 Likes

Newt’s been dead to me for a long time!

2 Likes

The #1 pick of the currently living assholes for reference

2 Likes

Chuckles did an excellent write up on Newt in the previous draft. No hate at all for Riverman reiterated what a raging asshole this guy is.

Hopefully the Riverman curse kicks in soon for Newt.

3 Likes

We tend to think of men as being the biggest assholes in history.

But as an advocate of gender equality, I feel that it is necessary to point out that evil isn’t sexist. The woman I have picked is often ignored when discussing serial killers.

It is not the fact that she killed an estimated 650 people that really demonstrates her evilness. It’s how she did it. She tortured and killed her victims with impressive creativity. Whether it was forcing her victims to eat their own cooked flesh or slathering them in honey for the insects to eat alive, she always found ways to make her killing interesting. In the case of killing little girls (her primary target in the beginning), she would bathe in their blood as she thought it would preserve their youth.

My 2nd pick is the serial killer was known as The Blood Countess, Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed.

download

3 Likes

FYP

***** Tap-Dancing ******

Now this is what I was hoping for. I’m familiar with a lot of assholes, but this one is ready for me to do a deep dive.

1 Like

I had a long talk with the wife about one of my UNDRAFTEDS last night that I am going with that she thought was way off base so it will be interesting to see what you guys think when we get there. Assuming I don’t get sniped as it is a late round sleeper.

I am writing up my pick. @Riverman just wait for your turn to come back.

If Trump dies during the draft, I look forward to the person who is on the clock to go off-board and snap-call.

3 Likes

I was going to present my next pick in the form of a song from Dr. Demento, but upon listening I think it’s a little racist. So if you want to hear a song about this guy, Google his name and Dr. Demento.

Anyway, for my next pick Team LFS selects the Butcher of Uganda, Idi Amin.

Commander of the Ugandan Army since 1965, in 1971 Amin seized power over the country in a military coup when he learned he was soon to be arrested for corruption.

After seizing power, Amin liberally relied on extra-judicial killings to purge his opponents. He killed his rival’s supporters, members of his ethnic group, journalists, religious leaders, intellectuals, judges, lawyers, students, and generally anybody he remotely considered a threat. The upper estimate of the number of people he killed is 500,000.

In 1976, he allowed an Air France flight from Tel Aviv that had been hijacked by PLO operatives to land in Uganda, resulting in an attempted rescue by Israeli commandos. In retaliation for Kenya’s assistance in the raid, Amin also ordered the killing of hundreds of Kenyans living in Uganda.

He was fond of bestowing titles upon himself, with his title ultimately becoming: His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, CBE (Conqueror of the British Empire), Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular. He also claimed to be the King of Scotland (resulting in the title of the film in which he was portrayed by Forest Whitaker, The Last King of Scotland.

Amin reportedly once ordered 4,000 disabled people to be thrown into the Nile to be torn apart by crocodiles. He also confessed to practicing cannibalism, saying “I have eaten human meat,” he said in 1976. “It is very salty, even more salty than leopard meat.”

Team LFS so far: Joseph Stalin, Idi Amin

6 Likes

Trump is a rank amateur compared to probably dozens of dead undrafteds.

2 Likes

Oh we’re clearly more civilized than those of the past.

I listened to a podcast once that questioned the veracity of all these gruesome tales. If the allegations are true she is an excellent pick but the podcast (can’t remember which one) made a good case that there was a conspiracy to take her power and money. What she is accused of does sound a bit over the top.

1 Like

There were over 300 witnesses at her trial.

I would say that the conspiratorial claim is having 300 witnesses working together as part of a political power struggle from which they have nothing to gain.

I wish the conspiracy was true because I would like for people such as Elizabeth Báthory to not exist. But some people are that fucked up.

If you have enough power to burn their villages and kill everyone they know you can get 300 witnesses to say whatever you want. If there even were 300 and this wasn’t a case of history was written by the victors.

I don’t enough about her to have an opinion either way. I just thought it’s an interesting piece of trivia that there’s an asterisk to her record.

1 Like