Biggest Assholes of All Time Draft

roflbot (1)

6 Likes

Move on past RM. Gogogogo

Yes. I’m anxious to see if my sleeper gets picked.

Has this thread really been abandoned?

Lets find out @WichitaDM, you’re up

I was going to save this for later rounds but I am not sure there will be later rounds so I am going with:

Jesus was kind of a decent dude. Love your neighbor as yourself. Chilled with the lowlifes and talked shit on the corrupt and rich. Created booze for a party when they ran out for his first miracle. Went and fucked up some temples and stuff. Allegedly died a tortuous death for humankinds salvation.

So why is he an asshole? There are several reasons.

First this whole idea of worship me and I will save you is an incredibly juvenile idea. It sounds like something Donald Trump would say. Imagine you were God. Would you create some beings to live in misery and require them to unconditionally worship you to get their salvation. None of us would treat our dog like that so the idea that God would create that kind of a construct is completely absurd.

Secondly, this faith alone saves is a bullshit idea that has led to a whole lot of people doing a whole lot of evil things to try and “save” people who didn’t need saving. Oh good the first person he saved was a murderer on the cross. Isn’t that great! I guess I can be as evil as possible and as long as I believe in Jesus I am good! How many people have died trying to “spread” Christianity? I could make a huge list of the atrocities done in Christ’s name but I am at work and I assume you all are well aware anyways. Pretty much the entire spread of white people across the globe has been partially driven by Christianity and it has been a disaster for everyone except white people. Even as recently as today the US is still fighting a sort of proxy holy war against Islam. The last 2000 years have been a relentless attempt to spread Christianity around the globe and the net result is a whole lot of misery and suffering.

Lastly, almost all of the worst people I know are “Christian”. It allows people to be detethered from reality and feel like there is little to no consequence. It is the reason half the US doesn’t believe in science and instead believes in prayer and miracles. How many less people in the US alone would have died from Covid had our country and government not been riddled with these anti-science Christian morons. And that is one miniscule example in literally thousands of years of Christianity raping and pilaging nearly every corner of the globe.

Cliffs: The whole Christ story is incredibly juvenile and even if he existed and was a good dude the net result of his actions have been the single most damaging event of the last 2000 years or so. There is probably a case to be made he should have gone number 1.

15 Likes

How the fuck did you snipe me?

Thats unbelievable

3 Likes

Well fine then. My pick went off to Paris for so long, that he learned how to be a real asshole.

Thomas Jefferson’s coming home, and coming to team Canada.

https://medium.com/the-passion-of-christopher-pierznik-books-rhymes/thomas-jefferson-was-a-hypocritical-dick-91db8d707a5

Check out this asshole

What a dick.

@eyebooger, lets keep this rolling

3 Likes

Isn’t he a fictional character?

I believe there are actual secular/non-biblical historical records of him existing. Obviously whether or not he is God is a matter of opinion.

1 Like

Will pick a little later today.

Massive spew in the thread. Of course only in my opinion.

I was going to take Jesus in the 4th round (sounds like matt would have taken him sooner) and then a real face melter in the 5th but it seems like we may not make it that far.

That was my hopes for sleeper pick. More people killed in Jesus’ name than anyone else.

What’s the difference between a cult and a religion?

Summary

2,000 years

Scientology-made up in the 1950s
Mormonism- made up in the 1830s
Ra and Isis- made up in 4,000 BC
Christianity- the unquestioned holy word of the one true god well except for when we ignore of Jesus actual teachings and focus on the Old Testament fire and brimstone shit to control others.

1 Like

Yea give me 1K chances and I’d never pick Jesus. He may be real per se, but he didn’t have any actual power.

A significant percentage of people, including a lot of the evil people that have been and will be picked, base their decisions and entire worldview on Jesus/Christianity. So I disagree that he hasn’t had any power. Like Dan said he is a cult leader with billions of followers over 2,000 years even though he has been dead for most of it.

I get that. But that’s not him being an asshole. That’s just stupid people in a cult. This is biggest asshole draft, not biggest influence draft.

And it’s not like he asked all the stupid people in the cult to behave like psychopaths. Jefferson is spew too, even if he is a gigantic asshole.

1 Like

Even if you don’t agree with me at least I revived the thread!

4 Likes

With an assist from the rail!

2 Likes