Biggest Assholes of All Time Draft

Didn’t he already get picked?

Ah shit I’ll delete

You need to hop on my pony and ride east.

2 Likes

While I work on my write-up, here’s a hint telling you who I picked

LRH Teeth

Best I can do is Ty Cobb lol

I’m late but I take Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormon church, shameless polygamist, murderer, bigot and all around fucking asshole

1 Like

He’d tell you he was:
-A blood brother of the Blackfoot nation
-A nuclear physicist
-A decorated war hero, receiving 21 combat medals during World War 2
-A naval captain who sank a Japanese submarine
-A once sightless cripple due to wounds sustained during battle
-An undercover naval intelligence officer breaking up cults
-A healer whose techniques could cure blindness, asthma and even increase one’s IQ
-Still alive as he has merely rid himself of his body

Who is he really?

Lafayette Ronald Hubbard, founder of Scientology

The reality is that Hubbard was none of those things. He is very much dead and was a more hateable version of Michael Scott while in the Navy. He created a “church” that has imprisoned numerous supposed church executives for decades. A church that is built on some of his very extreme views

On women

On homosexuality

He also seemed to be obsessed with abortion. Here are a couple of quotes from Dianetics

He also seems to not understand how miscarriages occur. Again from Dianetics

For a bonus, his views on China from his own diary

I know this is a limited write-up given how much of a piece of shit he was (didn’t even get into his marriages). I’d like to compensate by having you listen to one of his famous disciples speak.

** https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0 **

8 Likes

As a side note, how do I post a youtube video within spoiler tags? It only shows as a link.

My next pick had his own island. Now that sounds pretty awesome until you find out what was going on.

Kid fucker extraordinare Jeffrey Epstein

Team SuperUberBob
Genghis Khan
Elizabeth Bathory
L. Ron Hubbard
Jeffrey Epstein

@LFS your turn

2 Likes

I believe putting ** before and after a link makes the site to just show URL

1 Like

RM running his own parallel draft with no apparent rules or schedule puts this thread at a whole other level

3 Likes

I’ll take Kim Il-sung. Write up tomorrow. @TrueNorth32 is up.

Curious to see why you chose that one in the family.

He’s the OG. And given where he is on the family tree, he gets partial credit for all subsequent assholes. An excellent choice indeed.

1 Like

Now this one is some hot fire :fire:

I’ll take Saddam Hussein, kinda surprised he hasn’t already gone yet. Both writeups I owe coming this weekend.

@WichitaDM is up.

1 Like

Roger Ailes. I’m on hangover level 1000 so writeup later on this one as well.

2 Likes

@CanadaMatt3004

I dont have a Sports guy yet, so how about Orenthal James Simpson. One of Americas most beloved sports stars, a legendary ad spokesman and a surprising comic actor. And oh yeah, also a thief, abuser, rapist, and double murderer. Add that to the fact that he held the country’s airwaves hostage for a year, and rilled up a whole new level of racial tension because he couldnt be arsed to turn himself in, leading to the push that 24/7 news needed to actually become a thing, and you’ve got grade A asshole meat.

And dont get me started on “If I did it” ugh, what a piece of shit.

4 Likes