Biggest Assholes of All Time Draft

No, I’m out. Thanks for checking though.

1 Like
Player Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Round 5
smrk
Funcrusherplus
Eyebooger
Matt
Wichita
Riverman
TrueNorth
LFS
Superuberbob

@smrk4 shall we get the snake draft started? Let’s say the clock officially starts tomorrow morning at 8am and passes every four hours, but you can start tonight if you’ve already got your first asshole prepped.

1 Like

If [UNDRAFTED] isn’t number one I’m going to write a strongly worded letter

3 Likes

We pick first and do write-ups later or write-up as we pick? I assume the latter, I’ll get going.

Depending on who croaks while we are drafting, there may yet be some surprising picks!

Either. Just don’t take too long to add the write up or I’ll send my cat for you.

Alrighty, with the first pick I select: Alexander the Great. Though far from the first butcherous asshole in Western history, he set the standard for rapacious conquest that almost every other butcherous asshole after him measured themselves against. This megalomaniac took Daddy’s army from a beachhead in Anatolia across Zeus knows how many miles into the Indus Valley; and killed, enslaved and displaced hundreds of thousands along the way, and that’s a charitable estimate.

More to come but the selection is in, you are next @FuncrusherPlus

1 Like

Just here to watch but have a non obvious pick I’m hoping to see.

1 Like

Mine will be a facemelter. So obscure I might wait until my final pick for it.

Or not. I don’t know.

1 Like

That’s a bad first pick. No one GAF about him. You could have had him later. You related to Dave Gettleman?

3 Likes

That comment hurt me so deeply that the only way out was hearting it

3 Likes

It’s not you, I wanted to take a shot at Gettleman.

4 Likes

If I can serve as the [rhetorical] round that’s shot into Gettleman, chamber me up baby

2 Likes

I thought this draft had a completely obvious #1. But it’s so obvious I kind of respect not drafting XXX #1.

2 Likes

I gotta peace out for tonight, aiming for a write-up by the afternoon

Josef Mengele aka “The Angel Of Death”

I understand the obv picks early would be the authoritarians and the conquistadors but I went with quality over quantity.

Mengele injected adrenaline into the eyes of children, some of who affectionately called him “Uncle Mengele.”

1 Like

I don’t know about 1.1 but 1.2 is a reach that would be available later.

But the directly personal evil is worthy of the list. Lots of others did more but not with there own hands and not as such a violation of trust.

My original plan was to mostly go deep sleepers in this for the lols but the value that is now going to be there at 5 will be too much to pass on.

5 Likes

I’d like to be all creative and stuff here, but like the 1984 NBA draft, when Michael Jordan is available at #3, you take Michael Jordan at #3.

16 Likes