Close it up. Nothing getting better treatment than that

1 Like

giphy

2 Likes

I knew this wouldn’t disappoint.

@BestOf

4 Likes
1 Like

Late second round pick? This goddamn motherfucker is prepared to watch USA burn to get corporate liability in order to get any sort of bare bones stimulus out there.

3 Likes

There are other countries aside from America in this world.

Reality is that McConnell is nothing special compared to the hundreds of thousands of politicians who do the same or worse.

3 Likes

No there aren’t.

Every politician in North Korea and Russia is worse than McConnell. Of course that excludes numerous African and Asian dictators along with their political supporters. Let’s not forget regional warlords in rural Africa and the Middle East that are completely unheard of outside of a few experts in the area.

There are a bunch of brutal regimes that are so bad that people are still choosing to seek asylum in America despite knowing that they are likely to be separated from their children.

Or are you referring to there not being countries other than America?

I was sarcastically agreeing with you and making a point about the relentless self-obsession of many Americans with their own country.

lol, of all threads to have this argument

1. of course, given that this forum is US-centric, our selections of biggest assholes largely skews towards people we see on a regular basis
  2. there were several non-Americans chosen in this draft
  3. if you have a nominee, let’s add more write-ups!!
1 Like

I mean yea, I suppose a guy that robs a bank or rapes a woman is technically a bigger asshole than Mitch, but that goes against the spirit of the thread.

Between wars and the environment and healthcare and our criminal justice system and immigration Mitch has kill I have no way to calculate how many people. But a lot…

Can’t believe this Irish braggart didn’t even make the draft.

“Lenin said that his tutor in English was an Irishman and that was why he was speaking with an Irish accent,” he said.

The embassy said this had been documented in an article written by ‘War of the Worlds’ author HG Wells, who met Lenin in Moscow in 1920 and noticed his Irish accent.

James Connolly’s son Roddy Connolly, who met Lenin in St Petersburg that same year, was even more specific. He said Lenin had a “Rathmines” accent – but the name and birthplace of his Irish tutor is unknown.

Time for a biggest asshole of all time draft?

In

1 Like

Possibly in.

Suggest restricting it to dead people only to avoid overlap.

2 Likes

Yer wish is my command.

I think we did a similar thing on the old site and it was super fun.

1 Like

signal-2021-01-02-195328

Nader often openly expressed his hope for Bush’s victory over Gore, saying it “would mobilize us”,[52] and that environmental and consumer regulatory agencies would fare better under Bush than Gore.[53] When asked which of the two he’d vote for if forced, Nader answered “Bush … If you want the parties to diverge from one another, have Bush win.”[54] As to whether he would feel regret if he caused Gore’s defeat, Nader replied “I would not—not at all. I’d rather have a provocateur than an anesthetizer in the White House.”[55] On another occasion, Nader answered this question with: “No, not at all … There may be a cold shower for four years that would help the Democratic Party … It doesn’t matter who is in the White House.”[53]

Felt like quoting this. This was a great draft.

5 Likes