Biggest Assholes of All Time Draft

I don’t know about 1.1 but 1.2 is a reach that would be available later.

But the directly personal evil is worthy of the list. Lots of others did more but not with there own hands and not as such a violation of trust.

My original plan was to mostly go deep sleepers in this for the lols but the value that is now going to be there at 5 will be too much to pass on.

5 Likes

I’d like to be all creative and stuff here, but like the 1984 NBA draft, when Michael Jordan is available at #3, you take Michael Jordan at #3.

16 Likes

@CanadaMatt3004 is up.

Picture Donald Trump.

Now picture Donald Trump with unlimited power.

Now picture Donald Trump with unlimited power, and the thing he does with it is killing his enemies by inserting a pointed wooden rod into their asshole and then lifting them up to slowly sink down upon it until they die.

Yeahhhhh…

What an asshole

4 Likes

Your turn @WichitaDM

With the #5 pick I am taking:

download

Pol Pot. He successfully genocided roughly 2 million Cambodians over 5 years which was 25% of their population. He was especially brutal to children, killing them by beating them against trees or tearing them limb from limb. He couldn’t have them growing up and avenging what he had done to their parents after all. He then piled the bodies in the open to scare people into submission. Add in the fact that he had a privileged upbringing and education and this guy was a real asshole.

ED-AL927_glovie_G_20100726172533

@Riverman your turn.

7 Likes

The fun of these for me is the write up, which I won’t get to until tonight.

1 Like

Redacted still available. SMH.

1 Like

My 1 and 2 are still there!

Hope some asshole doesn’t snipe you :popcorn:

tenor (25)

3 Likes

Riverman better deliver.

Sorry for the delay, I’m working on my write-up, it’s just been a depressing day for Unstuck so far and I’m struggling to find the requisite amount of contempt for my selection.

1 Like

I guess if the forum does collapse, we should go out with a Worst Assholes of Unstuck draft.

The first time the entire member pool participated in something. Some people signed up just to make their picks!

Your motivation has arrived. Growl! Roar!

ezgif-2-da5572c9c613

1 Like

@Riverman

I love you man but I see you posting in other threads and this is deadly serious.

tenor

4 Likes

Just post your pick and do a writeup later imo.