Best of Unstuck

With as many active threads and posts as we have here some are bound to get lost in the shuffle, and one today was so good that @eyebooger suggested compiling the best posts into a thread, so I started this account to do just that.

To tag a post you think is deserving of being highlighted, just reply to it with “@BestOf”.

You can also quote the post as a reply to the thread if you don’t want to blow up people’s notifications.

Depending on how many posts end up getting tagged, this will either be a weekly or monthly thing where I’ll collect all the best posts and post them in this thread. To start things off I’m going to wait until October 31 to make the first compilation post, so feel free to go back and tag any that you think may have been overlooked by the community. Any forum can have a great post so don’t feel limited to just Politics.

4 Likes

I am clearly a moron, but I can’t find a link to the actual post that prompted this.

You’re not a moron, I am because I was saving it for the first big update but you’re right, it should be in here, so here it is:

2 Likes

I’m not the biggest fan of that for two reasons:

• Some stuff that gets 10+ likes are jokes, which imo do not belong in the same category as the boredsocial post that prompted this thread
  • There might be an outstanding post in a low traffic thread that would go under the radar.
2 Likes

The existence of such a plugin does not preclude anyone else from nominating that post for the BestOf thread.

Lol this proves my conjecture that Nobody Actually Reads The Posts. This is BoredSocial’s flashpoint and he’s made this same venting soapbox scream from the rooftops post at least a baker’s dozen times. So, great, finally people read it, it IS good.

Why can’t jokes be posted here?

2 Likes

What about outstanding jokes, boogie. When will this radical prejudice against the eighth estate stop?

1 Like

Quick week 1 check in

I think it’s fine if jokes are included in this, but

This was kind of the point of the thread: highlighting posts that are very good but are made in threads that not everyone is active in.

With that said, so far I’ve received a total of…

zero recommendations

Bump.

Was traveling for the last couple weeks and was hoping for a treasure trove of awesome posts I could skim through here to catch up. Womp womp.

Thanks for the bump! Since my last post, I’ve received
one recommendation!

Here it is:

I do have this tip for skimming threads and only seeing well liked posts for you:

1 Like

This is easily the best satire we could hope for

LOL one of my most liked posts since Oct 1 is me bitching about everyone talking about Bill Gates in the Trump thread AS THOSE SAME POSTERS CONTINUE TO TALK ABOUT GATES

We’ve had quite a few submissions so let’s get to them. JT already posted his but I’ll post it again anyway:

https://unstuckpolitics.com/t/defend-billionaires-like-bill-gates-and-offend-centrist-whiners-who-love-money/588/3

That last one really needs to have the gif embedded so here’s the quoted post:

4 Likes

Haha happy to have made teh cut

1 Like

King Trumpo beat them all tho

Wizards.gif

Not on list for some reason. System obviously biased against TheDuker. #RIGGED

3 Likes

gg rigging the stats for himself

We’ve had a lot of submissions, so thanks to those tagging posts.
Still trying to figure out the best way to make everything readable ITT, bear with me.

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

And here’s the most liked posts since the last update:
https://unstuckpolitics.com/search?q=in%3A%20likes%20after%3A2019-11-22%20order%3Alikes

1 Like

Another fortnight gone, time for another Best of Unstuck update.

Our first multiple posts nomination

original post

original post

original post

original post

original post

original post

original post

original post

original post

And finally, the most liked posts since the last update.

3 Likes