Master3004's Upbeat Walrus - Reveal!

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

I can wait for the appropriate amount of hype

3 Likes

So you remember how I said that there was only one song I didnt like out of this bunch?

3 Likes

Lets do a double shot to kick off the reveal.

Category 5: A song that really really really makes me want to sing along even though I’m in a quiet office.

In 15th place, scoring 1 (1,1) Jalfrezi - Vitamin C by CAN

In 14th place, scoring 2 (2,1) Smrk4 - Center of the Sun by Conjure One

Sooooooooo, yeah.

No.

nononononononononono.

Sigh

2 Likes

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

3 Likes

Lets hear some good music that you can sing along to, shall we?

2 Likes

@BestOf

1 Like

Jalfrezi : Master3004 :: skydiver : ChrisV

3 Likes

2 Likes

In 13th place, scoring 3 (2,2) Spinetta - Girl U Want by Devo

Even as a lover of 80s music, Devo has never ever ever been a band I can get in line with. I enjoyed the repetition of the Girl U Want line, but the rest of the song is nearly indecipherable, so I wasn’t able to get into singing with this. I moved a bit, but not much more than a light toe tap.

Is that now two last place finishes for CAN? :frowning:

1 Like

There was another CAN song?

Last Walrus, I think.

Ohhhhh, ok, I missed the last one. Man, I did not like it at all.

I mean, its not Melt Banana, but it was not enjoyable.

This isn’t bad actually, just not a sing-along song imo. I first accidently listened to Pinch instead and really scratched my head. After a minute of that song I remembered I didn’t have to listen to it and turned it off.

@CanadaMatt3004 are you keeping track of points? Or is this more of a participation trophy kinda thing?

I have started a spreadsheet. I’ll post scores after this round.

2 Likes

In 12th Place, scoring 4 (3,3) Pyatnitski - Game of Pricks by Guided by Voices

This is… good, acceptable, fine. I moved a bit, but I didn’t have a huge desire to sing along with it. Some people will probably like it more than me and…

1 Like