The Presidency of Donald J. Trump v5.0: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes PEANUT BUTTER & BANANAS

and he supports our great second amendment and vets!

1 Like

Shredding the constitution doesn’t usually get Presidents impeached, let alone removed.

1 Like

I remember bumper stickers saying “Impeach Clinton and her husband,” back in the 90’s.

1 Like

And it worked because they had been undermining her regularly for 25 years already. Am I the only one who remembers what a lightning rod for right wing derp she was in bill’s first term?

1 Like

Republicans, exclusively, have understood for my whole life that national politics is pure theater. They play the long game, they have no shame, they stick to a few effective issues (racism, taxes), they stay on message, they are laser focused on outcomes, they give not one single shit about decorum.

The ballgame in politics is the accumulation and use of power. Which fundamentally requires defeating your opponents. This is simple but somehow not understood by the Democratic Party. LBJ was a piece of shit but he understood this, and we got the CRA and Medicare. For my entire fucking life, Democrats have been trying to respond in good faith to GOP trolling. Disgraceful.

21 Likes

I agree here wholeheartedly

But whether its the UK or the USA or for that matter anyone else I’m not for an intervention.

Unfortunately we cannot trust our news sources when it comes to these situations imo and I’m always wary of any UK/USA media coverage always when it comes to helping out a resourceful country.

@microbet Could explain better why interventions in our mind is not good, if anything we should be dropping hard cash on the poors and let them built an economy on their own dime.

@kre8tive tweet this

8 Likes

After Spicer was eliminated, did Donald delete his tweet urging people to vote for him??

2 Likes

omg he deleted this. what a fucking maniac

2 Likes

sean spicer was down 30 points before that tweet and he ended up losing by less than 1 point

13 Likes

America deserves the Donald Trump presidency.

7 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

https://www.nationalmemo.com/russia-laughs-is-he-their-president-or-ours/

the Russian outlook articulated by Russian commentators — who faithfully reflect Kremlin policy — is that Trump’s incompetence and incoherence greatly benefit the motherland by weakening its rival America. This mocking theme has aired consistently on the top Russian TV channels for years now and has only intensified as “their” president is threatened by impeachment and electoral defeat.

Indeed, the Kremlin’s broadcasters deride Trump not only for his crude style and obvious ignorance but also for his pathetic sycophancy toward their boss, President Vladimir Putin. In August, the top Moscow news program, called 60 Minutes , featured a video mashup with clips of Trump’s speeches to depict him warbling a pop song as Putin played the piano. The meaning was clear, especially to the snickering studio audience: The American president sings and dances to the Russian president’s tune.

We basically have a mob lawyer in charge of the entire Justice Department and nobody will say it out loud because? Our President is blatantly owned by Russia and nobody will say it out loud because? As much as some grand “they’re in on it” conspiracy makes sense, I truly believe it’s because the entire media has been bullied into submission by the GOP with absolutely zero corresponding push back from the left.

1 Like

It’s been endlessly said out loud, what are you talking about?

https://mobile.twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1194093945518743552

2 Likes