The Presidency of Donald J. Trump v5.0: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes PEANUT BUTTER & BANANAS

This is the fifth iteration of this community’s ongoing discussion of Donald Trump’s presidency. The previous four had to be abandoned for either technical reasons or because we moved to a new forum. The third version can be found here, and the fourth version can be found here. Both contain copies of the glorious original post that subsequently launched 150,000+ forum comments across three different websites. (We are declining to link to the first two threads for petty personal reasons.)

[center]

Mega-thread Note

[/center]
This is one of our ongoing, loosely structured community conversations about daily news with thousands of replies. There is no need to read the entire archive for context. If you are new you can skip to the end and join in the discussion of current events as they happen. However, it is always a good idea to spend at least a few minutes reading first to get a feel for the community and the topic before posting.

3 Likes

This is currently a placeholder thread which will stay locked until @goofyballer moves Trumpbot over and closes the other one. We’re doing this because the forum software developers have advised us that we risk stability and performance issues with threads that have more than 10,000 posts, and we are already seeing minor bugs with the current thread.

Scratch that lock part, I’m just going to leave it in the Staff forum for now. Accomplishes the same thing.

Dang, that was quick.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1184579045138337794
( twitter | raw text )

Scene perfectly encapsulates Rudy Giuliani’s situation:

First. Trump sucks!

Edit: first pony I mean.

I thought that was a super charitable reading on your part until I thought about the phone call. Now I think there’s a chance your framing is not inaccurate. The Ukraine phone call was a routine phone call. No access restrictions were placed on it, because nothing important was supposed to be discussed. Welp.

“I say this with great respect. The Kurds are no angels.”

What in the everloving fuck?

1 Like

Referring to the crash, he said: “I believe it [the car] was going down the wrong way and that happens in Europe - you go to Europe and the roads are opposite and it’s very tough if you’re from the United States.”

Well no, most of Europe drives on the same side as the US, President dipshit.

“That decision to make a right turn when you’re supposed to make a left turn when the roads are opposite and she said that’s what happened.”

I was driving in part of Spain a few days ago and never had to make a right turn instead of a left turn. wtf is this cretinous imbecile talking about?

1 Like

I think you have to give it to the dotard here, the Kurds are obviously not two depression era convicts who got mistaken for a pair of priests in small upstate New York town where hilarity ensued.

1 Like

Angela Merkel ‘had to explain fundamentals of EU trade to Donald Trump 11 times’

“Ten times Trump asked [Ms Merkel] if he could negotiate a trade deal with Germany. Every time she replied, ‘You can’t do a trade deal with Germany, only the EU,’" the official told The Times.

“On the eleventh refusal, Trump finally got the message, ‘Oh, we’ll do a deal with Europe then.’”

If a 5 year old was this dumb, they’d be put into special classes.

4 Likes

I undeleted this gem because trolly liked it, although maybe he liked it because I deleted it. Anyway, first confirmed case of undeleting a withdrawn post on unstuck (let’s lobby to make deletes instant, no1 uses this feature).

3 Likes

I had only gotten to here when you edited it, then I watched you delete it. This software is fun.

3 Likes

lol I just wanted to see if I could like a deleted post.

3 Likes

Everyone with basic common sense ran for the exits a while ago because staying meant going to fucking prison.

https://twitter.com/AdamWeinstein/status/1184524993750798338

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Mikel_Jollett/status/1184529014167408640

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1184530879999348739
( twitter | raw text )