The Presidency of Donald J. Trump v5.0: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes PEANUT BUTTER & BANANAS

Tillis and Ernst will also be among the first to flip, they’re up for re-election in tough states in 2020.

What are you smoking to think Daines will vote against Trump?

Guys he’s toast! Also I’m not commenting and putting my head in the sand for two months. But we totally got him though dot gif!

2 Likes

The more realistic goal is make the idiots who aren’t culture warriors but might vote Trump because tax cuts/economy that he is a serious danger to national security.

Basically hoping the public trials makes his approval rating go down. I’m not optimistic though. The only undecideds are the people who care about their stocks or tax cuts so as long as thats going strong they’re gonna vote Trump. I’ve talked to these guys and they basically tune this shit out as just politicians throwing shit at each other and both sides are the same

2 Likes

I’m telling you he’s BURIED in evidence, witnesses, corroboration. If you actually read this stuff you would understand that. Tons of criminals are buried in evidence until a trial. Why would I comment about what a bunch of people who REFUSE to talk about this stuff will do? The fact that so many are not willing to say anything about this should give you a clue about things not being as simple as you think.

The whole point of what I’ve been saying since the Mueller report is that he’s a national security threat. That’s where these people claim to be strongest. If they don’t do something about this, they are also national security threats. It’s an absolute joke that the only thing that should be being talked about isn’t. That he’s a massive national security threat, and things aren’t getting better. That’s why this needs to be done quickly.

Ernst probably; that was an oversight. Not sure about Tillis though.

I don’t think he will. It shows how impossible the task is.

1 Like

It’s a bad thing when the military removes a leader voted in by the people.

2 Likes

The lol Mueller report was the end of my faith in the legal system to save us.

If my jury was to be made up of people who were close friends with the defendants and all of whom had a vested personal and financial interest in him being acquitted, then no, I don’t think it would be easier to get a conviction. I think it would be impossible to get a conviction under any circumstances with that as my baseline. I’ll take your analogy further, the defendant could pull out a gun and start shooting the jurors and I’m still not convinced I could get a conviction.

4 Likes

I agree he’s buried in evidence. But he’s been buried in evidence for years. Impeachment is a political process. They aren’t saying much about it cause they want to be able to wait and see where polling leads them.

This is just not what happened with Hillary. She was decently well liked by the gop and had broad bipartisan support, as a senator, and as SOS. It wasn’t until she was definitely running for president that they decided it was time to develop a raging hatred of her. The same exact thing will happen to Biden, and definitely to Warren, when one of them becomes the presumptive nominee.

1 Like

Claim - an assertion open to challenge.

It’s all branding. They’re the party of the military and cops and authority and God and family. But they won’t properly fund the VA, they elected a man who is the phoniest Christian in American history, and they don’t give a flying fuck about issues that impact poor families.

It’s branding, tax cuts and racism.

Don’t fall for their claims. And don’t expect the right wing media to hold their feet to the fire with regard to their claims. And don’t expect them to care what the rest of the media says.

1 Like

Stop saying it’s a political process when the GOP keeps claiming it’s a criminal process. It’s like some weird interchangeable way they keep changing it from political to criminal based on how it’s going. The president committed smoking gun crimes on a phone call. The witnesses have corroborated everything in that call, and all the run up. It completely undermined our national security, which is the GOP senators’ number one pet issue.

This is not the Mueller report, at all. It’s an easy thing, which is why they don’t want to talk about it. There’s no way to spin it other than saying it’s not a crime. Again, they’d be placing the president above the law. Impeachment has been a top story across the entire press for coming up on 2 months, and it’s just about to get good and public.

There are more of us than them. There isn’t a single candidate in the 2020 field more polarizing than Hillary was in 2016, even Tulsi. I can’t tell you how many people I heard in the run up saying, ‘Hillary’s going to win, so I’m not going to vote’.

Honest questions. Do you think all military people are bad? Do you think every military person who is a Republican sees the Constitution being shat on by Trump (who even voted for him the first time) and says this is okay?

These are the conditions you depend on to be right, and I for one think a lot of people understand what’s going on. Why is it that the people fighting the hardest for impeachment are former GOP? That seems like a pretty sad state of affairs. If you get the military/former military to apply pressure to GOP senators, they’ll feel it.

Stop accepting Republican framing.

2 Likes

lol at me accepting Republican framing, all of you are.

I don’t know much about the OAS and their report on the election. Can their conclusions be disregarded completely? Because they’re damning.

Wat.
I thought you were old enough to have lived through the 90s? Dude she’s been the victim of pretty relentless orchestrated character assassination by the GOP since Bill was running for governor.

7 Likes

7 Likes