Self Temp Ban Request Thread

I get a lot of pm’s asking for temp bans. Let’s just have a dedicated thread for it, we had one on 2p2. I am happy to deal with it, or one of the moderators can if we want. I don’t see a problem with granting these, but if it is actually a thing people care about a lot, I guess we can put it to a vote. I’m just making this thread because I get pm’s about it.

@ me is the best way to get my attention.

3 Likes

Just to be clear, this is a request for a temporary self-ban, right? Not a place to ask that other people be temp-banned.

Edit: I’m pretty sure that the original title was “Temp Ban Request Thread”, not “Self Temp Ban Request Thread”. But if the title wasn’t changed, then LOL at me being a dumbass.

1 Like

I think jmakin should use a random number generator to add 1-365 days, randomly, to
any temp ban request.

8 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Give me a week please.

Ban me for a month? Two? Flip a coin and hit the button.

rip

1 Like

Boo

one month please

You’re barely even here!

1 Like

Boo

7 Likes

Ban week please

1 Like

Probably need to tag a mod. Greg has disappeared :(

1 Like

24 hours please… Or I may be facing more in 2 mins.

2 Likes

I will hand out the bans if @anon46587892 is busy. Currently working and on my phone so I can’t.

@ ing is the best way to get either of our’s attention

No lol, why? The SFA, I know what you mean brother and I wouldn’t take offence to that.

Thanks @PocketChads

I just needed to have 24 hours off as I had my busiest day of the year today with my mums 70th birthday party with all the family and me and bro setting it up and with the Euros + some forum drama that I would not have stayed away from and probably been thinking about it all last night when I needed to get a good rest and clear mind for today.

2 Likes

I am Spartacus. Same for me.

2 Likes

Me too. I’ll take 2 weeks and start my perma clock, please.

I’ll take two weeks followed by a perma as well. Thanks.

I’ll take two weeks followed by a perma too. But I’ll delete my own posts, no worries.

Special shout out to all of these totally not messy ■■■■■ for killing the site.

P.S. I still might need some eth @6ix, I hope it’s not a problem.