About Moderation

Wait, the $90 avatar isn’t making fun of Victur for being too cheap to pay off his debts?

Apparently I was way ahead of the curve on banning the Trump bot

No, it’s laughing that they “got away with it” more or less.

@MaxCut very cute

3 Likes

omg this is amazing ty for bringing attention to it

https://unstuckpolitics.com/t/the-nfl-thread-2-no-rhules-no-reich/7483/2861?u=caffeineneeded

https://unstuckpolitics.com/t/world-cup-2022-quarterfinals-mor-por-10am-eng-fra-2pm/9128/3598?u=caffeineneeded

4 Likes

Let’s take a trip down deleted user memory lane

From the Self Temp Ban Request Thread

The discussion then moved over to the Donations thread

So now ■■■■■■■ has hinted that goofy isn’t going to pay up and it’s all a ruse to get him banned, let’s see where this goes

:thinking: I wonder if this will go anywhere

Again accusing goofy of angling to get him banned with no intention of sending him the $90.

For the tl;dr crowd, the key points here are the first and last quoted post.

12 Likes

can you point out the extortion?

the threat of continued posting I think

Sorry, poor choice of words on my part. I deleted the post so as not to impugn Vict0ar’s stellar reputation.

3 Likes

1 Like

Leftism is when the rich posters pay the poor posters to go away.

1 Like

You’re the ones making it about rich vs. poor and not about simply honoring your word.

5 Likes

No, you have to go one step further back. The whole idea was gross and that’s one reason spider didn’t want to be involved.

1 Like

Your opinions on gross internet behavior are duly noted Ron

3 Likes

That was just an argumentative technique that was dropped in favor of not talking about reg-Gay in regards to all this.

That you had to add this speaks to the absolute state of affairs.

1 Like

I think you have lost the plot tbh.

I have no beef with Vic or goofy but equating that transaction with real life stuff is wild.

Brother, everything is everything. I don’t see an important difference between online and IRL. Not sure if I’m equating what you think I am, but I might be.

2 Likes

No one here is doing the leftism or the whateverism.

This is a largely inconsequential space on the internet. That’s what I’m saying. Acting like goofy cant be a true leftist because he paid vic $90 upon request is absurd af. (No i do not know goofy’s political beliefs)

I shouldn’t have started this because I’m too high for a heart to heart right now, but I didn’t mean to imply anything about who is or isn’t a true leftist and I don’t think that this place we have spent hundreds or thousands of hours at together is inconsequential for us.

2 Likes