Self Temp Ban Request Thread

Lol you want people to pay you to leave? Or else what, you’ll keep posting?

1 Like

So how much is it?

I have had no interactions with Victoar since he made it clear he wanted to be left alone. I do not talk to him publicly nor privately, nor about him. I have no interest in doing so going further, and as I stated before, I am documenting any such claims as he has made here. I have made no such threats as he has claimed here and welcome any evidence that I am doing such.

I will make no further post about this, I just need to make the record visible, because I do not believe in letting this stuff fester. Nor will I engage in any replies to this post. Thanks.

How much is it? I will try to help you here too, but need more info.

sorry, jmakin will not be commenting further. Also you are being monitored for defamation, proceed at your own risk.

1 Like

Where was it promised?

So this would be a hush money payment?

1 Like

Because this conversation is happening across two threads, I’m just noting that goofy has shipped $90 to serve as Victor’s refund.

https://unstuckpolitics.com/t/donations/93/259?u=spidercrab

4 Likes

I think this means you owe me $360.

I’m glad that it appears this is all in the process of being worked out.

I do not want to relitigate this issue, as this PM is 6 months old and was sent on a separate site. I also don’t know what conversation, if any, happened prior to this being sent.

That all said, if I am made a mod, and anyone ever sends a PM like this to another user on UP, I will ban them for 1000 years.

4 Likes

So it’s not enough that I did some legwork to help you get your $90 back? Or that I’m saying that sending a PM like that to another user is completely unacceptable? If I don’t do everything in the perfect way you want it done nothing matters.

That’s what I said to my compiler

9 Likes

Apologies, I did not mean to make light of you

1 Like

Did I help you get a nice parting gift or not?

Well, enjoy the $90 anyway! It’s been an absurd situation with you for months, explicitly stating your sole purpose for being here was to shit on the forum. I didn’t want it to get to this, but at some point we just have to admit we’re not good for each other and go our separate ways. I’m happy for you that you finally saw that.

3 Likes

Do I know you?

He/she apparently knows you!

Confession time: I don’t know the difference between jman and jbro

4 Likes

Definitely wild stuff! I don’t believe I’ve ever interacted with that poster. So I was curious if they were an alt account of someone else?

3 Likes