Log of Key Moderator Actions

Unbanning Victor after rereading the exchange on his request.

The other two stand. Just piling in with one liners adds no value and makes the situation worse.

6 Likes

Undoing the others as well.

1 Like

I silenced Prana until tomorrow morning because he seemed hellbent on derailing the moderation thread.

Converted to a ban by request.

1 Like

I banned the gimmick until tomorrow for evading a ban and trolling.

One day off for jalfrezi for blatant trolling.

3 Likes

Gave Cassette the afternoon off for trolling and a personal attack.

3 Likes

Suspended @Watevs for a day for this too combative post:

Warned @anon38180840 to stop telling jal to ignore him, stop responding to him, etc.

There are excellent tools for users to mute or ignore other users. You don’t get to dictate who responds to your posts, however.

2 Likes

Ctyri gets the night off for name calling and trolling.

2 Likes

Churchill gets a day off for repeated trolling in the COVID thread.

2 Likes

@Jalfrezi gets a 3 day break. I already warned him this morning about combative and inflammatory trolling and then he decides to go with this post hours later. I’m specifically referencing the age old “jailer man” comment. That sentence was completely unnecessary to get his point across.

2 Likes

Fixed the spoiler on an improperly formatted @Danspartan post in the tv thread.

4 Likes

@j8i3h289dn3x7 banned for two days for this trolling post in the covid thread:

From a review of church’s post from the last week, only the ivermectin clause is even remotely true. Inflammatory and false post.

Jbro banned for a day for

Obvious trolling. He was also trolling in AM.

Forgot to explicitly tell @Danspartan that was his FIRST and FINAL warning for poorly formatted posts.

3 Likes

Permanently banned @jman220reading for ban evasion.

1 Like

Permanently banned @jmanreading3 for ban evasion.

1 Like

Deleted a post by @churchill in the covid thread where he posted an entire article in line. Please don’t post entire articles inline, just excerpt and link them.

1 Like

warning @anon38180840 for this post:

Don’t do shit like this, it’s just picking a fight for no reason. You want to comment on the substance of his excerpt, go ahead. But saying it’s MIGHTY SUSPICIOUS that he choose this or that paragraph? Adds nothing and picks a fight for zero reason.

Warning to not do this again and I’m deleting the post.

BibleJohn permabanned for being a terrible gimmick.

2 Likes