Log of Key Moderator Actions

Deleted FidgetUK’s posts and account by request.

2 Likes

Permanently banned @badpostingdog and removed references to posters being dumbasses and idiots from their profile.

3 Likes

■■■■■■■ banned until Monday for trolling the COVID thread

3 Likes

Marty banned for 2 weeks for this.

7 Likes

Deleted Marty’s posts and account by request.

Johnny suspended for 24 hours for continuing the dickishness after being asked not to.

Yes. I’m aware this is super subjective. But deliberately maintaining the feud even while making some effort to toe the line definitely counts in my book.

Just stop it y’all. Jesus.

2 Likes

Vict0ar suspended for 24 hours for ignoring Rugbys warning and trying to restart drama in the COVID thread.

2 Likes

24 hour ban for ignoring Rugby’s “don’t be a dick in the COVID thread” warning.

1 Like

Sent a strongly worded letter to @j8i3h289dn3x7 and @Churchill for this series of posts:

4 Likes

Caffeineneeded 24 hour ban for post warning dickishness in the covid thread

1 Like

Jbro gets 2 days off for calling posters Proud Boys

4 Likes

Beat me to it. I was super confused when my action kept getting declined.

@superuberbob suspended for 3 days for his attack on someone’s mental health.

3 Likes

Vict0ar given a 3 day break for covid thread contributions.

3 Likes

@Formula72 given a 3 day break for the mental health accusation. I’m going to be consistent with these. You can have discussions pretty easily without mentioning someone developing a mental illness.

2 Likes

@anon10387340 banned for 2 weeks for his continued use of “UP Proud Boys”. He was already banned for 2 days by @otatop.

5 Likes

Deleted the new Russian troll account.

1 Like

luckiest_man_alive permanently banned for sending abusive PMs on 2+2.

MikeLovesCorgies deleted and IP banned, thanks for playing.

1 Like

Vict0ar MrWookie and prana all banned for 24 hours for being dicks to each other in the moderation thread.

For whatever reason I feel obligated to read the “about moderation” thread in case it’s important. But its just the same tired bullshit.

Stop it. I dont want to have to deal with it.

Go post constructively in another thread.

5 Likes