COVID-19: Chapter 10 - Mission Achomlished!

Making my point for me. Cheers.

2 Likes

Your implication that most of the donations were short shelf lives Is not supported by anything, I am sure you didn’t read the rest of the article but

as well as last-minute donations that have left countries with little time to prepare for their vaccine campaigns.

Is LITERALLY the next sentence. The short time donations is almost a throw away caveated with increasing. This could be ten thousand doses out of a million, if it were substantial the wording would likely reflect that. Why you chose to take that sentence and decide it is the bulk of the issue is beyond my understanding. Lots of doses are not getting to where they need to be due to infrastructure issues in third world countries.

I am not going to argue that with you because there is nothing to argue.

You will notice the same article says 450000 doses expired in eight African countries before they could be administered. This doesn’t even reflect if they had a reasonable time frame to administer them. If they get them with 90 days shelf life and can’t get them in arms then it falls under that same group.

If 250k of those 400k were so short lifed as to be useless it is still out of millions and millions of doses. So again we are back at infrastructure issues being the limiting factor and not production of the vaccinations themselves.

I notice you find a position and then you dig into it no matter what and won’t let go. You are actively arguing that third world infrastructure is not a problem for administering vaccines.

Your manic desire to be “right” about everything is off putting.

You said “ ROW send them abroad with a few months before expiry” and that’s clearly not happening.

The quote you chose to highlight 100 percent agrees with his statement that you seem to disagree with?

I stand corrected. Cuba and China…

“It’s not only the direct cost of hospitalization that you save, but you save costs related to parents having to stay home,” he said.

“Vaccines are ineffective and or dangerous, and/or kids don’t need them, and also check out this study that shows ivermectin works!” -Churchill, this week

1 Like

lol, no

cite please

like my kid is double vaxxed
CN posted about the ivermectin
And I don’t recall stating vaccines are dangerous
Vaccines are less effective against transmission (you heard it here first)
But I don’t think they’re dangerous

Please link to when Churchill said this. Because I don’t think he said anything like this.

1 Like

I swear some people who profess to just don’t understand the english language.

1 Like

ivermectin works!” -Kowa Co - this week

I’m known for quoting the Guardian

the guardian doesn’t actually say that, but the gaslighting is appreciated.

How do you interpret “rut roh” in the context of churchill also posting a link to:

OK when did church say vaccines are dangerous?

I’m pretty sure there’s a search button in the upper right hand corner you can use to answer those kind of questions. You could do your own research instead of reflexively taking Churchill’s word for it.

Search for something jman made up to insult church? I’m just giving jman a chance to back up his claim before I ban him in case I missed something.

maybe before you ban someone you could actually do some work?

No thanks.

1 Like