About Moderation (old original thread)

Saying covid is not a serious threat to kids =/= vaccines are dangerous. Jman 100% deserved the ban.

3 Likes

Pushing nonsense about myocarditis risks and saying Covid isn’t a serious risk is though. Just utter bullshit.

Churchill deserves a ban for his atrocious jingoist vomit of a day in the Covid thread

1 Like

I actually did briefly. And I also read the thread for the last week. The cite or ban was a courtesy in case I missed something.

1 Like

Bullshit. You just happened to miss the ivermectin study somehow.

1 Like

Careful!

I said the ivermectin was supported if uncharitable. That’s not why he was banned.

You can break that back to 3 lines, none of which I stated or implied.

Posts like that are the exact reason an unwarranted rep gets attached to a username round here

I like to discuss the current covid news (if you haven’t noticed) and under 5’s vaxxs falls into that category - if I weren’t piled on so much, a decent discussion might follow.

1 Like

Don’t worry he totally looked over the past week

Lol

1 Like

He did work dude. He’s clearly just (successfully) getting a rise out of you.

churchill posted both that and an article saying that ivermectin is ineffective but Republicans are pushing it anyways. Have you considered the possibility that he doesn’t have strong opinions and just throws shit at the wall to see what sticks and gets reactions out of people (like you)?

Lol he posted that study with a rut roh. He wasn’t neutral. It also was all over antivaxx everything including joe rogan

I couldn’t even spell Ivermectin before CN posted first on it this week. I’ve never mentioned it ITT.

Lol, I always thought it was iNvermectin before this post.

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up

Ephesians 4:29

5 Likes

Seems like he should be discouraged from doing this.

1 Like

Don’t you have some Glaswegians to hunt?

2 Likes

I’m sure glad Jman is taking this gracefully and nobody is picking at Keeeds carcass and making the job intolerable for him.

1 Like

Always good to stifle the debate

I agree and he eats lots of bans (probably most even justified). What he doesn’t deserve is people making up ways to attack him (there are plenty of legitimate things to attack him on without contorting his statements to say something he didn’t actually say).

5 Likes

I thought he was “drama rage quitting” but maybe you’re right!

1 Like

2 Likes