COVID-19: Chapter 10 - Mission Achomlished!

How do you interpret “rut roh” in the context of churchill also posting a link to:

OK when did church say vaccines are dangerous?

I’m pretty sure there’s a search button in the upper right hand corner you can use to answer those kind of questions. You could do your own research instead of reflexively taking Churchill’s word for it.

Search for something jman made up to insult church? I’m just giving jman a chance to back up his claim before I ban him in case I missed something.

maybe before you ban someone you could actually do some work?

No thanks.

1 Like

heh, Keed is drooling.

5 Likes

So you’re against bans except when you apparently can’t follow a thread and demand cites for every little thing when your bro is making a fool of himself. Got it.

Can you take this to the about moderation thread?

4 Likes
1 Like

That’s supposed to show church is saying the vaccine is dangerous? Lol?

@anon10396289 Churchill has repeatedly downplayed the risk of covid to kids today, which obviously suggests that giving them the vaccine is dangerous as there’s little benefit. Stop this nonsense.

A quote from the BBC LMFAO!

You can disagree, but threatening bans is just pathetic bullshit.

Are you sure you searched the right thread?

1 Like

Ah, I don’t need the colon

But note the only time I’m not quoting Jman or CN there is to state (top quote) ‘I posted nowt about Ivermectin’ - 1 match :) Defending myself from yet more bollox

This new thread variant is even worse than the last!

16 Likes

If church or jal made up that bullshit about any of you they’d be banned for a week. Jman gets two days for his trolling lies.

2 Likes