Summer LC thread

Headline says the dog died. Article says it survived.

Speaking of reptiles. At least he died doing what he loved - feeding his lizards.

Zombie dogs are a new low even for Australia.

1 Like
1 Like

Is there an advertisement im supposed to be seeing because there is a space for one on the top of the page and the word advertisement but no ad? Ive got all my add blockers of here.

There is Patreon & Unstuck Twitter links

Im not seeing those. Maybe something with firefox.

https://twitter.com/JohnCornyn/status/1162449431704162304

the level of dumb is SO HIGH

1 Like

RIP Peter Fonda :frowning:

Heading to 2p2 to see what kioshk says.

1 Like

There is some truth to that. Its all the real world and springer’s fault.

5 Likes

I took a very quick look at the picture and thought we lost Lars Ulrich

RIP anyway blueberry picker’s son

I clicked on “Why not create a topic?” at the bottom of the forum expecting a well-reasoned list of points against creating a new topic such as:

-Perhaps the topic already exists or is better-served as a sub-category of an existing topic.

-Is this topic important enough to warrant its own thread?

and so on.

Are you suggesting there might be inconsistencies with software encouraging people to create topics willy nilly in one place and yelling at them to not start bad topics in another?

I think it’s just revealing how my expectations have changed after too many years of seeing NVG shit-posting.

The NPS FB feed is getting a little punchy.

I read this and had a dream about having to fight off a monitor lizard last night.

When will we have gifs on warning signs ?
Put the gif of the buffalo sending the little girl into outer-space on a sign. Or a bear mauling a dummy. Instant respect.

@all we had 23 voters for top poll (pretty good) for the general direction of the twitter banner, but not as many for individual options, come vote on some before the final vote:

Scroll through as much as you can tolerate because there are a few good ones in between but here are links -

Paintings Twitter banner, brand identity, poll #1 (please read OP before voting) - #30 by smrk4

Ruins/Forum Twitter banner, brand identity, poll #1 (please read OP before voting) - #37 by smrk4

Abstract Design Twitter banner, brand identity, poll #1 (please read OP before voting) - #72 by smrk4