Twitter banner, brand identity, poll #1 (please read OP before voting)

1 Like

chaos

control

I’m liking Death Of Marat

1 Like

And if you need a long ass rectangle with topical substance you can’t go wrong with Guernica.

1 Like

I don’t think we can use Guernica, it’s not in the public domain, even if it were like the kandinsky ones you linked, those are museum pics with a copyright (I think), correct me if I’m wrong

But my Soul wanders; I demand it back
To meditate amongst decay, and stand
A ruin amidst ruins…

For any of these photos, I can crop them differently, play with the color levels, remove any people, run them through some filters for different effets, etc…

0 voters

0 voters

0 voters

0 voters

0 voters

If you have art or pics that you want voted on, just throw em in and build a poll

Brings up this modal window, insert poll at bottom

Probably most of these are copyrighted and/or stock photos that can probably be purchased fairly cheaply, but I’m looking at them for either composition, scale, or styling.

1 (probably won’t fit in right on the canvas you have):

2:

3:

4 (same issue as 1):

5:

6:

7:

7’s probably my favorite, but I can’t tell what the copyright on it is, and it doesn’t appear to be a stock photo.

Of the ones smrk posted, I still like the column with the blue sky one the best.

I think the art still tilts a little esoteric.

Here are some more ideas, most might not be available:

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/greece-super-snow-moon.jpg

I think a pic of ruins only works if it’s a forum or agora. Temples don’t really make sense.

I actually don’t know what the structures are, but I agree.

The ones immediately above are the Temple of Poseidon. Number 7 further up that you liked is the forum of Rome.

Oh, I thought most of the photos were from Greece. I’m going to look up some different ones, and see what I find.

Fresco from the House of Julia Felix, Pompeii depicting scenes from the Forum market, I like this a lot, dropping in poal

0 voters

I came across that a couple days ago and thought the same thing. Strong contender imo.

Forum of Jerash, this one is free too and I can tweak the sky, put in a moon for nun

0 voters

For people tuning in for abstract stuff, I’ll put some stuff up tonight I hope

I strongly dislike those pictures of ruins. Most people won’t get the meaning and if you have to explain then the picture has failed.

I don’t think everyone has to know the meaning of the image for it to be worthy. Many images under consideration are completely devoid of meaning.

0 voters