SARS-CoV-2: Electric Superflu

dr. drew is attempting to copyright everyone for these, so what little of his reputation that’s left doesn’t take the massive hit that it deserves.

it seems he got to that one as it is no longer playable.

his argument seems to be that people are attempting to defame him by portraying that he is saying those things now, even though the date is on each video…

Need to keep spamming that shit all over the internet. If the Daily Show does a compilation it should be fine as satire is protected speech.

1 Like

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/02/29/dr_drew_pinsky_threat_of_coronavirus_an_overblown_press-created_hysteria.html

Can’t take this one down Dr. Douche

2 Likes

Honest Job Descriptions

Yah you have to be careful here and not accidentally get promoted

Could accidentally CC everyone at the company

1 Like

If you can’t trust Dr. Drew and Rob Schneider - who can you trust?

@suzzer99

I got fired for telling a coworker I was attracted to her and looking at IMs she had left open on her computer. So sexual harassment seems like a good move. Even had the unemployment arbitrator rule for me when they challenged. However, that incident ruined my engineering career, so there are risks.

3 Likes

I take great issue with the idea that Rob Schneider is popular in any way.

2 Likes

lol wtf dude…

Trying to unionize/strike seems like the best play.

1 Like

Well this thread took an unexpected turn…

1 Like

Where it actually came from.

3 Likes

4805 new cases and 681 new deaths in Italy . The number of patients hospitalized in intensive care has declined for the first time since the beginning of the epidemic in Italy

I guess that means they finally have free ventilators? I wonder if they are still turning people away for being too old? Or maybe it just means intensive care but no ventilator.

[Roy Walker voice] It’s good, but it’s not right.

Amazing that you had a whole other theory of the title, though. My parents lived just by Electric Avenue for a few years in the seventies.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, it’s not a bad alternate history, and it gives us a catchy theme to hum when we open the thread.

1 Like

I always assumed Breakin’ 2

3 Likes

Which leads to this fantastic documentary

Wait were we really not supposed to be singing it like that all along? I thought the other associations were like Easter eggs, not the basis of the pun

1 Like

Apparently Donny Dum Dum is planning to take that Malaria/Lupus drug despite doctor orders. Feel free to double up Donny.

https://twitter.com/mooncult/status/1246559579325923328

1 Like

So twitter is taking Lauran Nazigram’s shit down but this fucking quack is free to continue spewing his bullshit? lol jack you fucking joke

Contagion - except Jude Law is the president is quite the twist.

6 Likes