Louis Cyphre's Walrus - Reveal Thread

I’ve seen Van Morrison live. He was complete shite. I’ve also seen Van Morrison live. He was absolutely superb. He basically came out in a hat and a bad mood, stood there, belted it out like a typhoon, then fucked off. Loved it.

2 Likes

Am deeply concerned. I think it’s evident I submitted three of the best songs ever, and I’m dead last! Statistical analysis suggests my songs would win any contest ~78.65% of the time, so seems a clear case of Russian hacking. I think its time to hand over the server and investigate Louis’s emails, just a question of integrity at this point.

3 Likes

I don’t get it. You like Van Morrison, a soul-based rock singer but don’t like either of the two greatest soul singers of all time…:man_shrugging:

Astral Weeks, Moondance and St Dominic’s Preview are all excellent btw. Now you’ve heard of Van Morrison you should give those albums a listen, in that order.

He’s got a huge catalogue - his Album "Astral Weeks’ is a thing of beauty - I think Rolling Stone might consider it one of the greatest albums of all time.

His Celtic Christian hymning is also surprisingly good.

I’m kind of embarrassed to ask, but can someone fill me in on what this game is? It seems fun.

@zarapochka @ViridianDreams

Further reading:

ChrisV hosted the first round:

The sign-up thread for the second round which is revealed ITT

1 Like

You picked the right one.

If you are talking about Sam Cooke and Otis Redding then I hope you see that “Caravan” is a very different song than for example “I’ve been loving you so long”. I never said I didn’t like the singers, I said I didn’t care for their songs.

Will do.

…says a guy named “pyatnitski”. It’s obvious your goal is to sow division, discontent and chaos among the electorate. Nice try, comrade. How’s the weather in St. Petersburg?

1 Like

Too 80s.

The idea is generally to expose the game master to music they haven’t heard before,

Oops, lol, had no idea this was hidden in plain sight in the T and Cs.

1 Like

Witch Hunt! Contestant Harassment! Release the Emails!

I know you posted this earlier but I’m on mobile and don’t want scroll up to find it. We’re talking Saturday or Sunday for the next reveal, right?

Saturday and likely Monday for round 5.

1 Like

1 Like

Wooden spoon fight between me and @pyatnitski is on, brothers and sisters.

Quietly confident.

You haven’t seen my entry for the next round yet.