About Moderation (old original thread)

Bitch you know how it is. Stacking paper like I stack KQ

1 Like

That’s a good episode

I thought this was “endless” :disappointed_relieved:

Moderation discussion has moved to a new thread.

Why on earth would I want you banned? I legitimately enjoy the interactions, the annoying part was Clovis and Jmakin trolling and not interacting.

All these rules (i’m gonna assume they’re roughly the same as the last time I was around) are to protect you, not me.

just read the posts in the bickering thread the link is right there!

my post starts with “lol why on earth would i want you all banned?”

Which is a clear implication that we should be or were about to be banned!

All I said was that no pedos had yet voted in the poll. And I caught a ban for it, so I’m not sure why you think the mods thought it was ok.

Lol. Your 1 week ban was reversed almost immediately after your mates came here to complain.

Edit: this is a complaint about moderation. Not Jbro.

Based on the record here I was banned for like 18 hours, and I didn’t know it was reversed for something like 3-5 days.

haven’t you already embarrassed yourself enough?

1 Like

wait

can you buy me a new laptop and gaming chair for our Hu4Rollz match?

Keep my fucking name out of your fucking posts.

This is the last time I’m asking.

It’s the first time you’re asking.

And now, plz make me weep for the state of higher education and academia after your not getting the implications of that first sentence.

p.s. Also, no, why on earth would I do that?

Call me whatever names you want or post whatever nonsense. I don’t care. However, If you insist on your continued suggestion I broke any laws I will be forced to act.

This is last time I will ever be replying to a post of yours.

bruh that’s what got you in this mess, at of all places a discussion forum

but ok, here’s my actual serious no bullshit advice for you going forward

next time be careful which stars you hitch your wagon to, like, seriously, just read the fucking words of the thread and don’t let your irrational and emotional dislike of people lead you to cosign weird and bizarre stuff