About Moderation

Are you accusing me of cheating at online discussion forums?

3 Likes

From the mouths of babes holy fuck.

Why is it so suprising that a number of people were happy and excited to see me back posting and decided to join the fun, and now are/were subsequently defending my honor from slander and abuse? I’m objectively a fun and entertaining poster. Sure, they might only give me a genlteman’s 7/10 whilst I give myself a full 10/10, but it’s an objective fact that statement is true by any metric.

1 Like

Real talk though: Are we saying that protecting hypothetical attempted poker cheaters is now official UP policy or what?

I would put is as unjustified (in the epistemological sense) allegations of cheating or other serious shenanigans directed at other posters are not allowed

1 Like

That’s fair but I’m pretty sure I had that base covered:

Ironically the actual big insult I made in that thread is when I said I’m surprised Jman asked what I was alluding to. At that point I didn’t think they had the intellectual curiosity to even think to ask.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Endless Bickering Thread

Everyone hit the bong and chillax :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

FWIW, I think that others on your side in the past two weeks have deserved bans way more than you did. Still not sure how calling someone a pedophile results in a lesser ban than calling someone a cheater, but here we are.

1 Like

6ixers are playing, mayne

Well I didn’t deserve a ban at all so that’s entirely possible.

p.s.

Did you actually… believe them?

I’m a big fan of not making mods do heavy lifting, so it’s totally reasonable to get an accurate synopsis of the events in lieu of spending precious time reading it yourself, but, who on earth would think, “Hm, I know who’s up for this synopsis task: JMakin, Clovis, and Jman!”

Nobody is ‘conspiring’ against me and I never said anybody was conspiring against me. You just proved my point better than I could ever do myself if I scripted it lol how is this real.

I mean, you get that if there were betting lines a reasonable 3rd party advantage gambler might wager you’re a double agent Captain trying to make the Captains look good, you’re that ridiculous, right?

bruh it’s almost like he got excited and is now bitter and jealous that i’m not and wasn’t saying he was involved in some high-brow intricate conspiracy

ya sorry @j8i3h289dn3x7 i think that would be above your pay-grade my bad for getting your hopes up

I read the posts myself and came to my own conclusions

No rush but could you share those conclusions?

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Endless Bickering Thread

This is probably a fitting time to add, before I forget, that of course I didn’t make that gimmick account after I was banned, like wat? I haven’t been here in a year and change and I’ve only checked in with The Captains very sporadically, I have no idea wtf has been going on to be able to make a dozen bullet points about whatever JMakin has been up to. I’d assume it’s some breathtaking shit but that’s about it.

And you know, I gotta say things have only gotten more bizarre in this past year and change.

1 Like

p.(p.?)s.

Again no rush, but in as many words as you like explain the moving parts of my joke about people buying me computer hardware and accessories.

What’s the worst thing that has happened to an accused poker cheater in the last 15 years?

Getting booed at the wsop?

Somebody palming $15k off an accused cheaters stack?

2 Likes