About Moderation (old original thread)

Keep my fucking name out of your fucking posts.

This is the last time I’m asking.

It’s the first time you’re asking.

And now, plz make me weep for the state of higher education and academia after your not getting the implications of that first sentence.

p.s. Also, no, why on earth would I do that?

Call me whatever names you want or post whatever nonsense. I don’t care. However, If you insist on your continued suggestion I broke any laws I will be forced to act.

This is last time I will ever be replying to a post of yours.

bruh that’s what got you in this mess, at of all places a discussion forum

but ok, here’s my actual serious no bullshit advice for you going forward

next time be careful which stars you hitch your wagon to, like, seriously, just read the fucking words of the thread and don’t let your irrational and emotional dislike of people lead you to cosign weird and bizarre stuff

Moderators, even though I chose the diplomatic path, can we do a Choose Your Own Adventure and see what ovis-Clay means with these,

Hu4rollz? Please the forum needs it.

3 Likes

I’ve been checking the prices of webcams and they really do range:

i’ll take the thousand euro sexy boi plz and ty

1 Like

[quote=“forechecker, post:5937, topic:7798, full:true”] What has goofy ever added ITT other than attack his enemies?
[/quote]

You certainly seem to know a lot about a thread with 5k posts for someone who only joined 3 weeks ago.

Sock-puppet-008

1 Like

You’re a coward who hides behind a sock puppet. No one should believe anything you say.

Coward

Surf,

Its nice that we both have enough experience to know what we’re dealing with here .

Now you’re seeing things. Not a great sign.

Forechecker is a previous 2p2 poster not associated with any other accounts currently posting

lol settle down big shooter

Except when somebody actually did use a VPN to skirt an IP ban, and that dumb bitch thought it was me making a new account after I was SILENCED for only 24 hours.

That’s a real rough star to hitch your wagon to, and the fact he called you by name should be making you question your recent choices.

He probably read it the way you guys read stuff. It shouldn’t have taken longer than 15 minutes to get all caught up.

1 Like

1 Like

Fwiw if I were still a mod I would nuke this thread completely and implore the current mods to do so. none of this is productive.

3 Likes