About Moderation

Yeah, I dont want to influence any changes because I have no idea what would be healthy for the site. I just read your last sentence and my impression was that just walking could possibly be a far more challenging task than we give.

images (15)

1 Like

That’s fair. Maybe this is more of an addiction issue than I realize.

Thanks lol but the whole thing is too dumb to even deserve your rebuttal. Here’s an example of content:

This isn’t about a low-content gif/jpeg reply. I mean, come on, Didn’t Read Lol is a tried and true classic.

It’s that the mf clearly actually didn’t read it, and just assumed I was making some crazy conspiracy theory about why Robbi must be cheating, when, in fact, I was making an analogy about perception with a story that made me look like I could easily be wrong about Robbi cheating. He saw a bunch of words and mspaints and just went for it lol. That’s like the shittiest shittastic of shitposting.

1 Like

You’re the perma-grievance squad. You’re still doing it right now.

2 Likes

5 Likes

19 posts were merged into an existing topic: About Moderation (old original thread)

Btw would you care to expound on this?

If it helps, pretend like I’m not your small child and instead a reasonably intelligent adult who is your peer.

Calling something autistic as an insult is offensive and bigoted

1 Like

The ‘and bigoted’ edit addition was essential imo, really tied the sentence together there.

Ok so the advice on what to pretend didn’t work out I guess.

Yes I know you considered it an insult, the point was asking how and why you arrived at that conclusion.

p.s. And I guess even more importantly, why you felt the spirit of the post didn’t deserve any respect?

Go ahead and explain how

For future reference can I get a list of threads that are not included in the Adults With Autism Support Group?

is not an insult.

I’m not sure that’s how it works.

I’m not sure exactly what you mean, but you only got silenced for 2 hours (instead of 24) for this post

Perfect string of posts by you that followed this one.

So your intent was to compliment everyone who cares about moderation by calling them autistic?

Nah I’ve had better but I’d give them a solid 9 out of 10.

By “I’m not sure that’s how it works” I meant you asking me questions and demanding explanations.

But also,

wat. And, what? What does “everyone who cares about moderation” mean?

Good talk.