About Moderation

p.s.

Did you actually… believe them?

I’m a big fan of not making mods do heavy lifting, so it’s totally reasonable to get an accurate synopsis of the events in lieu of spending precious time reading it yourself, but, who on earth would think, “Hm, I know who’s up for this synopsis task: JMakin, Clovis, and Jman!”

Nobody is ‘conspiring’ against me and I never said anybody was conspiring against me. You just proved my point better than I could ever do myself if I scripted it lol how is this real.

I mean, you get that if there were betting lines a reasonable 3rd party advantage gambler might wager you’re a double agent Captain trying to make the Captains look good, you’re that ridiculous, right?

bruh it’s almost like he got excited and is now bitter and jealous that i’m not and wasn’t saying he was involved in some high-brow intricate conspiracy

ya sorry @j8i3h289dn3x7 i think that would be above your pay-grade my bad for getting your hopes up

I read the posts myself and came to my own conclusions

No rush but could you share those conclusions?

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Endless Bickering Thread

This is probably a fitting time to add, before I forget, that of course I didn’t make that gimmick account after I was banned, like wat? I haven’t been here in a year and change and I’ve only checked in with The Captains very sporadically, I have no idea wtf has been going on to be able to make a dozen bullet points about whatever JMakin has been up to. I’d assume it’s some breathtaking shit but that’s about it.

And you know, I gotta say things have only gotten more bizarre in this past year and change.

1 Like

p.(p.?)s.

Again no rush, but in as many words as you like explain the moving parts of my joke about people buying me computer hardware and accessories.

What’s the worst thing that has happened to an accused poker cheater in the last 15 years?

Getting booed at the wsop?

Somebody palming $15k off an accused cheaters stack?

2 Likes

6ix, I’ve explained why you were temporarily silenced in the Mod Log thread

Everyone please knock off the nonsense and egging on.

If mods are supposed to police trolls, this is how some trolls act.

https://twitter.com/mollymermaids/status/1582426132678221825?s=20&t=7nhlP7m91NqKz8toAeTPTw

the RFC process is dead, there’s no need for you to endlessly bring it up

This is too weird, you know that wasn’t the question. “At a moment’s notice I made an arbitrary and asinine rule in order to ban 6ix and thus, therefore, banned him.” Yeah I get it, and we both know how ridiculous it was, but I wasn’t really looking to play the weird game this forum apparently still plays.

I was focused on why JMakin would offer to buy me a webam (i mean… wat) right after I specifically told him that not only did I have a webcam, this webcam was the only brand spanking new piece of computer hardware I had but that the whole webcam thing seemed like it was gonna make the whole affair a big hassle. That’s super weird, right, and you noticed how weird it was when you read the thread, right?

But if I’m speaking freely, even though it’s way funnier to imagine him trying to send me a trojan on the webcam he offered to buy me (i mean… wat), the reality is that he was most likely trying to obtain my doxx in some manner for a potential future doxxing.

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

6ix is a fun, eccentric and bright poster. What’s the problem. I’m happy to see him posting. Let’s forgive and forget whatever petty bs we’re on about

Or let’s just take the party to Chad’s thread. Chad’s thread is like Chaz, if your remember, that autonomous zone

7 Likes

I’m not going to respond to your post point by point. I will state for the record that the newly announced rule was not made up at a moment’s notice or in response to your posting. I proposed the rule a week ago in the moderators thread. Other mods or admins can verify this.

It didn’t get enacted until a few days ago because the forum was relatively free for drama for a few days, and I thought we might not need a new rule. When the poker news thread started getting out of hand again, I decided to roll out the rule.

1 Like

touche

if you’re going to leave his thinly veiled accusation of cheating up here but move any of the responses to it -

I’ll ask some interesting vague questions of my own - why is it that a handful of posters who don’t post here very often/if at all always show up out of nowhere to stir up shit or escalate any shit stirring?

also, why does the site ownership (read: admins) bend over backwards to accomodate this same group?

just asking questions, not hinting at anything here

1 Like