Best of Unstuck

Is there an address where we can send spidercrab a gift card for food that isn’t terrible?

2 Likes

Donations thread is way more amazing that I thought I guess.

2 Likes

Better yet, is there a place we can send gift cards for food that is much much worse?

4 Likes

The calorie counts on that Skyline menu are the most preposterous lies I’ve ever seen in print.

4 Likes

I would pay to fund @Riverman on an Anthony Bourdain style travel show where he experiences the distinct cuisine found only in specific parts of the world, except he only visits Trump-branded properties.

1 Like

Remember the Trump martini?

Trump Grill Could Be the Worst Restaurant in America

1 Like

This would be the reverse of Bourdain’s “see guys, people that look and talk different can be awesome” theme. More like “yep, they all look the same and they’re all irredeemable.”

I’ve spent so much time in rural Ohio. It is (much) worse than you city slickers could ever imagine.

3 Likes

It would be an instant hit in the post-Trump landscape. Every episode is one trainwreck after another. The most shocking episodes are the ones where the food isn’t completely terrible.

Imagine Kitchen Nightmares, but it’s only the first part of the episode where he sends back everything on the menu for being absolutely disgusting.

1 Like

I want to make something clear, in case it’s ambiguous:

I do not personally benefit from receiving non-cash donations. So far, I’ve received an Amazon gift credit and a Skyline Chili gift card. In both cases, I deposited an equal amount of my own cash into the unstuck paypal account.

So the transfer looks like this:

[ UPer ] ----non-cash donation—> [ spidercrab ] — cash donation in equal amount—> [ paypal ]

No one is actually giving me money. (And I don’t need any money.) It’s just a more interesting/convoluted/stomach-damaging way to contribute to UP.

1 Like

[ UPer ] ----non-cash donation—> [ spidercrab ] — cash donation in equal amount—> [ paypal ] —> [bankwire] —> [ATM] —> TITT1ES

7 Likes

This is the saddest money laundering scheme ever.

12 Likes

bUNXwFD

5 Likes

Yeah, this is a pretty gross example of layering

2 Likes

I don’t know a ton about Skyline Chili, but I feel like you just have to go with the loaded chili. You stray too far and you might get punished.

Has it really been 2 months since the last update?!?! Oh boy, let’s get partially caught up today! There’s a lot of dunking on Trump for pozzing. It’s going to be mainly links because most of the threads these posts are from have been closed.

https://unstuckpolitics.com/t/the-pozzidency-of-donald-j-trump-typhoid-donnies-slow-hypoxic-demise-sweat-thread-updated-100x-minute/2505/9547

https://unstuckpolitics.com/t/the-presidency-of-donald-j-trump-old-man-yells-at-cloud-presidential-edition/2788/3215

That gets us caught up to November, from what I remember the beginning of the month was rather uneventful…

9 Likes

Ramsay’s tik tok is great. He duets people who have food/cooking tik toks and mostly flames them.

Recommend a clip or two?

Do you use tik tok? I believe I may have fallen prey to the messaging that using it even once would instantly convert me into a communist.

Oh wait, I’m already a communist :thinking:

3 Likes

Thanks @anon46587892 for catching us up on November and December, I’ll try to work on getting us caught up on 2021 today, starting with these terrific posts:

TRUMP is exactly like MUSSOLINI … his term should end that way

Why y’all keep asking where the police at? Y’all ask where Miley’s at when Hannah’s on stage?

After close review of recent Tweets from the @realDonaldTrump account and the context around them we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence.

https://unstuckpolitics.com/t/the-presidency-of-donald-j-trump-episode-xiv-t-minus-97-hours/3759/5890

#BREAKING: In television news interview, CEO of Parler says attorneys representing the company have dropped them as a client.

Liz Cheney just invited Donald Trump to go hunting.

Follow the link, the picture itself is a GOAT but its use here was chef’s kiss

And now a break for character limits

NSFW warning

Aaaaaaaand we’re caught up. I’ll try to get back to every other week or so on these.

4 Likes

Let’s get caught up on the best posts from the last 3 weeks, shall we?

That catches us up for now, see you in a few weeks :slight_smile:

8 Likes