Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

I don’t think I could actually get much for it -

Yet

1 Like

@Lawnmower_Man how long waz the crypto kitties bubble?

I am totally talking out of my ass here, but a small minority of people are declaring crypto, right?

The Cool Cats was supposed to be like 12:00 pst and then ended up being like 6-7 PST I think? F5

TaKe Me OuT tO tHe BLOCKCHAIN
tAkE mE oUt WiTh ThE cLoUd :cloud:
BuY mE sOmE bAsE sEt aNd CoOl CaT pAcKs :ice_cube::cat: (meow)
I DoN’t cArE iF I nEvEr GeT bAcK
fRoM tHe MoOn :crescent_moon: , mOoN :crescent_moon: , MoOn :crescent_moon: WiTh mY hOmIeS
iF hAtErS aReN’t In It’S a ShAmE (hahaha) :rofl:
FoR iT’s OnE :one:, tWo :two:, ThReE :three: pAcKs YoUr’E rIcH :moneybag:
aT tHe ToP sHoT gAmE :fire: :basketball: :fire:

13 Likes

Short according to those Russian hackers but I haven’t checked it myself.

@BestOf

4 Likes

remember when we laughed at $160k for a banana duct taped to a wall? the soviet union imploded, the united states is exploding into a supernova of capitalism as it dies

3 Likes

zion layups have been 650+ for awhile and there’s a 614 sitting there gl

that was 2 years ago, they really screwed up, it’d be a million now

I’ll send you an Ish Smith assist

You’re gonna flip DEMOLITION MAN #27?

That will be your 80000 btc pizza story in a year

3 Likes

The right play is to convince nwaba to change his jersey number.

2 Likes

I want him to come out looking like this so I can sell this thing for a million even.

Like just imagine if Nwaba came out pre-game dressed like Simon Phoenix wasting fools and by wasting fools I mean ripping open top Top Shot packs on a Saturday night ABC broadcast.

Interesting, I think this is the way to flip shit at this point for us non bot people. I see a 250 serial # that is going for just twice low ask, think I’ll buy it and list for 3x

Looks like we’re starting to see some people selling off the top of today’s run up. Could be a good time to buy if you believe prices will continue to rise tomorrow.

Volume and total sales way down today if evaluate.market is accurate. Too many HODL.

my totally random collection has doubled in market value every day and there are 7 more days until the cool cats challenge ends. thinking about what kind of plane i’m gonna buy

1 Like