Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Just sadness bought a LE Zion instead

1 Like

Wtf I bought at 209 and it automatically relisted at 211 and I can’t cancel the sale??

Marketplace says down for me.

Marketplace is up for me but completely unusable. There is no way you are getting anywhere close to a value buy on anything because they are gone before you reload the page. It’s bots or nothing now.

Zion is delisted now but showing my purchase price as 211 instead of 209. K.

1 Like

The year is 2030. I scan my eye retina at the local Tesla grocery store and upon approval, my neuralink activates and pings one of the local AI humanoids to buy the items I am looking for. Moments later, the AI appears with a cart full of my goods and I pay for the order with my bitcoin wallet. Payment declined. I try again. Payment declined. I look at my bitcoin wallet, the balance has dropped by 99%. The new global reserve currency is TopShot digital NBA cards.

4 Likes

:gem::raised_hands: Zion is taking us to the moon :rocket::rocket::rocket:

There are over 15k PSA 10 Zion Panini Prizm rookies and they regularly go for $600. There are only 7500 of our moment!

1 Like

Looks like all the street fighter stock was got by bots, unopened going for 3.5x right now ha ha ha

1 Like

Glad I didn’t try.

1 Like

Marketplace under maintenance

Only weakness hungry, sleepy

4 Likes

I actually did, just not my enemies.

Hooked my cousin up with a Hamadou Diallo dunk that gave him enough Dapper to get a pack someday.

1 Like

I guess randomly assigning numbers for pack buying is one thing top shot got right

@BestOf

1 Like

they couldn’t handle the volume they had and got significant media attention, it’s super ridic now

good thing they have total incompetence in charge so I’m sure it’ll be running smoothly soon

1 Like

Stuff like that definitely shouldn’t be first come first serve. Impossible to beat out bots in that environment. Even in random draw or lottery you have to be constantly combatting people trying to enter draw with 100s of bot accounts.

2 Likes

You mean enough for a Lamborghini someday.

1 Like

This marketplace will cease to be functional until you can put in standing buy orders at certain prices. Otherwise you’re just going to get cleaned by bots and/or a million real people clicking faster than you.

2 Likes

Top Shot averaging just under 1 transaction per second over past 24 hours if this Cryptoslam! data is accurate. Must be way higher in last 6 hours.

Yes, right after the site fucked up massively and I admitted here it was a low sales price in a limited market but for very real cash. And the profit was a good bit more than $500. Keep trying to flip Dwight Howard at this point in his career on game nights though.