Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

This is a MOMENT MIRAGE. All you need to look at is junk wax from the early 90s to realize it’s true. Lmao @ people paying $168 for an unlimited circulation Doncic.

Does anyone know how many cards they turned LE last time they did it? Where the current 12K LE cards all previously CC?

I feel this is possible a sell on rumor type deal where most of the cards crash once they only make a few LE. (Of course every time I’ve sold in the past I’ve been wrong, so what do I know).

literally every card i go into now has at least 3x in the last hour. wtf is going on.

Ok but here’s the true test: what would you do with that Luka if you still had it now? Are you saying you’d sell or hold?

Sell

They still have 2 more runs of 50k cool cat packs to release, plus however many base packs they decide to sell for series 2, plus any other limited sets they release. They need a lot of common cards to fill these out, so I wouldn’t bet on too many of the 15k commons moving to LE.

2 Likes

curry base is $100

what’s real life prices on these kind of cards anyway I only know old shit of this stuff.

400+ lebron

reality is these markets are rather illiquid both ways so any push one way or another is going to massively kick the market in teh short term.

WHEN PACKS

2 Likes

imagine talking about $160 luka when this is a thing

https://twitter.com/cryptopunksbot/status/1362437000041803778

1 Like

I will personally paint anyone a higher resolution and much better pixel portrait for way less than that.

1 Like

10 minutes till street fighter :joy:

Is it just me or is it impossible to buy any of this shit? The price updates aren’t even close to real time and everything is sold before you even click.

Are you buying? I’ve been debating but I feel like it might be too small of a market.

Yeah I think I will, doubt it’ll be profitable though

1 Like

Good luck! Report back on how purchase goes.

They either instantly sold out or the site is borked, either way I cannot buy

1 Like

Just sadness bought a LE Zion instead

1 Like

Wtf I bought at 209 and it automatically relisted at 211 and I can’t cancel the sale??

Marketplace says down for me.

Marketplace is up for me but completely unusable. There is no way you are getting anywhere close to a value buy on anything because they are gone before you reload the page. It’s bots or nothing now.