Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

My 3 big candidates to jump in price for cc cards were Ja, Bam and SGA. They’ve all doubled in the last hour.

sga was my guess too

lol sga went from $6 to $18 now

and I said my Lebron would hit $300 by the morning, it’s at $315. My serial number is awful but I genuinely might be able to get $500 for it today. One around it just sold for $420.

1 Like

:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

Rough current values:

Zion/7500 $200
Ja/7500 $120
Giannis/7500 $95
Trae Young/7500 $60
Herro/7500 $50

Cool Cats Challenge cards - $1k

Its Thursday. Packs today?

Damn, looks like I gambled wrong. The announcement of all the new LEs has caused my collection of cheap 12K LE to start dropping in value.

As of right now, we’re looking at max of about 8k that will be able to obtain the AD Cool Cat. The one blocking more is actually the Will Barton moment. While it is LE of 12k, almost 4K of the moment are still in packs or unreleased.

What a fool i was

1 Like

lol selling, nice work idiots

2 Likes

didn’t you sell a legendary pack for 500 profit instead of the average 3k?

1 Like

Fuck me sold Luka for 55 yesterday and I wake up to 160. Wtf.

You could also gift them to some of your worst enemies building their false hopes.

all the star cards have rocketed good god

Giannis 40, Durant 100, Herro 3pt 65, Zion’s common LE 200, Zion dunk 95, Barton 75 (LOL YUV)

Herro 3pt common I told you all to buy at 5 last night is 19.

the metallic gold I sold yesterday and couldn’t withdraw the order for is now 150 more, great :(

okay the marketplace is absurd

This thread is gonna need it’s own sub. UP is eventually going to become a Top Shot forum.

1 Like

luka 169

What’s weird is that some cards have been falling in value. 4k rookies all dropping (Wiseman down from nearly $1k to under $800), while 15k CC cards skyrocketing. I get that going LE has value, but is a 15K LE really worth that much?

Common people aren’t going to buy a wiseman rook, they’ll buy a luka or a lebron or a durant or a zion or whoever else I’m forgetting

(or a common LE, those aren’t moving either)

The Zion LE is still underpriced at $200 :rocket: :gem: :raised_hands: :rocket:

2 Likes