About Moderation

wait, are you calling him dumb by suggesting he doesn’t know how to use the quote feature?

No, it’s a genuine question in response to a non-sequitur. Don’t worry I’m not trying to doxx you.

It’s not a non-sequitor. Or was your post not an implicit criticism of CW’s ban of Six?

It was not. I was making fun of CW checking the other mods work, as I stated in the post.

Probably a reply based on this post in the mod log

Fine I’ll take your quote out.

I was asked by another mod to go back and read the thread to better understand the context and apply consistent moderation after the initial one I gave, so I did.

I’m never going to be able to finish without at least a few more bans

3 Likes

Banz a make her dance :dancer:

And your solution was to ban me for a post I immediately deleted specifically because I decided not to get involved, while still admitting you hadn’t read any of the context? You’re actively making this place worse and are too dumb and/or narcissistic to see it. Make my ban a 2-week perma cool down, please.

1 Like

This help at all?

2 Likes

You should stop banning for “old drama” after @econophile gave the ok during today’s discussion.

Econophile’s post was specifically referring to discussion about whether or not Victor should be reinstated, and the background of that. The posts in question had nothing to do with that whatsoever. The last 100 posts in this thread were a fucking dumpster fire.

Jal’s post was on topic.

This is your warning for personal attacks.

It really wasn’t though. In the legal field, we call that “attenuation.”

It really was though.

We will just have to agree to disagree then. Anyway, have a good night, it’s late, I’m going to bed.

Disagree if you want, no problem. People can read and easily see there was a concise on-topic conversation between jal and econo. Perhaps even the banning mod will read it.

1 Like

Agreed. Someone must be punished.

2 Likes