About Moderation

1 Like

1 Like

“Counting to 10” isn’t really “privately compiling (such amazing) data” even if we consider that somebody was unable to add 4 to 2 and arrive at 6 earlier with my ban length.

But more importantly how did a bunch of grown men watching a bunch of other grown men in tights chase a ball around become the normal thing of which all abnormal behavior is gauged?

1 Like

please tell me that was hidden for the reason i think it was lol that’s amazing

Full disclosure: I am eating turkey but much like walking whilst chewing gum, I totes kick ass at multitasking.

2 Likes

I pick the most bizarre audiobooks for long car trips. Nick Cutter is great for a gross-out horror experience but man, it’s not very seasonal.

Wait until you see the others.

2 Likes

This but as a resting state:

1 Like

Imagine all the people living life in peace.

Which is a fair point, but,

this whole hidden-post biz is way more interesting right now. I mean, once you’ve seen one thrusting spandex groin you’ve seen them all.

1 Like

Keep the creepy stalker and homophobic posts coming guys, really great showing today.

If I promise pinky swear cross my heart and hope to die that I’m not complaining about the posts being hidden and am not Big Mad nor any size Mad and rather am just super curious and interested…

…can I ask why those posts were hidden?

Ya but I think it might be homophobic when I do.

Can we try something radical for a change?

Ok:

Which posts are ‘creepy stalker and homphobic posts’, and why do you think so?

1 Like

No.

1 Like

Why not?

1 Like

p.s. I’m gonna assume the ‘no’ was to the first question and not the second.

1 Like

On the question of letting ALL the members decide democratically via poll versus letting stand the decision of an officer, how say you, UP?

Authoritarianism wins in a landslide!

As I stated, I personally think we shouldn’t need a poll since there is no rule and no precedence for denying the return of a member who left voluntarily and I’ve heard no reasonable counterargument.

1 Like

FYI, prior to you making this post, I have reached out to the “yes” voters to invite them to make a poll on the issue (or to instruct me to make one at their request). You or any other member are also welcome to do so.

1 Like