About Moderation

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AbsoluteIncompatibleBluefish-max-1mb.gif

1 Like

If I was doing a Milgram experiment (or cheering somebody on whilst they did) and was caught with my pants down (because I’m clicking the shocker button with my erect penis) I wouldn’t want to talk about it either. It’s bizarre how you keep calling attention to this like it reflects favorably upon you.

2 Likes

Real talk, this sounds a bit too USA#1centric and I’d have been way more comfortable if my ban wasn’t reversed. Fortunately, it was already ending today and not tomorrow because 2 + 4 = 6, not 7.

:heart:

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks, appreciated

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 Likes

I blame Churchill

Lol, grunching, but I bet the 60 unread posts I have in this thread will show this to have been a poor decision.

How much do you want to bet?

We can bet with crypto, it’s worth 0 so the bet will just be for funsies.

2 Likes

My “Churchill, 6ix, jmakin and Jalfrezi unsuspended as part of Thanksgiving amnesty program” shirt has people asking a lot of questions already answered by the shirt.

7 Likes

Someone did a headcount:

MaxCut jman220
JBroRisen jmakin
Jalfrezi MrWookie
6ix tesla
Churchill CaffieneNeeded
MimosaDef
emmpee
eyebooger
goofyballer
NotBruceZ

we dont have enough horses for this

And remove me, there was no poo flung, sir, NO POO.

The 5 people posted 41 times…

1 Like

How did I get on that list?

1 Like

1 Like

“Counting to 10” isn’t really “privately compiling (such amazing) data” even if we consider that somebody was unable to add 4 to 2 and arrive at 6 earlier with my ban length.

But more importantly how did a bunch of grown men watching a bunch of other grown men in tights chase a ball around become the normal thing of which all abnormal behavior is gauged?

1 Like

please tell me that was hidden for the reason i think it was lol that’s amazing