About Moderation

thanks for reading my blog!

doing great buddy!

1 Like

i didnt call him dumb - I said he didnt understand it, which he clearly didn’t. stop calling 6 dumb!

Jmakin’s post was pretty polite and was also a valid discussion of the underlying topic. Meanwhile the last 100 or so posts in this thread have been absolutely fucking ridiculous. Like even putting the “new” moderation policy aside, there’s no way Six’s performance itt didn’t cross even the old really fucking lax line.

why was it not surprising to you given the person in question that he did not understand it?

he shows a history of not understanding the discussions he’s in. you guys are blatantly dishonest.

this is from team “it isnt an insult if it’s true”

i am not you guys and i haven’t written anything other than asking you a question.

oh, yea, everyone believes that one

Just an amazing performance here, two thumbs up

you are on thin ice to begin with your very badly veiled personal insults. i suggest you calm down.

1 Like

yea despite your ingenious usage of the quote function still dont see the word dumb in there

next

The absence of adult language does not make an insult “pretty polite”.

1 Like

wow nice threat! whats the consequence? gonna doxx me?

it’s a warning. part of the moderation process. why would i know or care who you are IRL?

for posterity.

1 Like

Yea count me out of this one. Carry on making yourself the poor, misunderstood victim in all of these situations.

Hold on everyone, cuse is working through the thread as head mod to check the other mods’ work. More bans incoming.

I feel like no bans should be handed out on the day of Holiday Grievances

1 Like

This series of posts was clearly banworthy:

Did you mean to quote me there?