About Moderation

Honestly I have no idea what you’re talking about, you can post all the trolling gifs you want.

Iranians celebrated the loss of their team because it’s a symbol of the regime and status quo.

are you going to attempt to define this or are we to go with your assessment in the same way that you’ve argued that Keed has been trolling in the WC thread?

3 Likes
2 Likes

Reported

3 Likes

Which is a bit sad for the actual players on the park who appeared supportive until threatened.

I don’t blame the players but they have to understand the big picture.

I know you’re not stupid enough to not believe that it’s a symbol of two contradictory things at once

I know I am not stupid enough to pretend I know better than the Iranian people.

Where’s the argument about moderation

Take out ‘in this forum’ and it’s a perfectly fine post. We follow fight club rules outside of AM

@anon38180840 you did not link to my post when you logged the warning in the log thread

This seems to go against your standard practice. Is there an oversight, or a reason why?

People are going to think I did more than post a silly meme that had relevance to the discussion that has taken place in the thread I posted it.

Part of the meme made fun of your position on the railroad strike. Could you let other mods moderate things that affect you personally?

5 Likes

Who is “we” here?

2 Likes

@econophile phil please reconsider your de-mod. We need you here.

1 Like

I guess I’ll quote myself from the log here to make it clearer

1 Like

I was just playing with ChatGPT.

Generate a detailed backstory for this:

Stop bringing up old forum drama. No-one cares which poster was banned for posting badly. Stop generating new forum drama.

This forum drama began when a new user joined the forum and started posting controversial opinions. This sparked a heated debate between the new user and some of the more established members of the forum. The debate quickly escalated and the new user was eventually banned for posting inflammatory comments. This caused a lot of tension between the members of the forum, with some feeling that the new user had been unfairly treated and others feeling that the ban was justified.

The drama continued for weeks, with members of the forum taking sides and arguing over the issue. Eventually, the moderators stepped in and put an end to

2 Likes

Who is the owner of this website? Not looking to start a metaphysical debate as to whether the users own the site - just from a purely legal standpoint, who is the owner?

I think @spidercrab is the owner of the server and @simplicitus is the owner of the domain.

1 Like

Wonder why that’s important now? Seems like people should know

2 Likes

did someone do an internet crime

2 Likes