Log of Key Moderator Actions

Adding to this, @Forechecker (ctyri) made the following 20 accounts over a period of four days:

Attemtped to Impersonate Other Users (6):
@j8i3h289dn3x7reading (obv)
@GolfThreadPoster (jmakin)
@18holer (jmakin)
@econophilesghost (obv)
@CNsBuddy (vague)
@otamot (obv, probably more to troll him than impersonate him)

Attempted to Pass Off as New Unique Users Via PM With a Moderator (To get voting rights?):
@T7split
@LarryJerry (Registered this as Cuepee, so also impersonating a 2p2 user who is not a user here afaik)

The Rons (8)
@ComradeRon
@RahnFromBonn
@RonaldoFromJuarez
@RonFromHell
@RonFromMunchen
@RonFromPhoenix
@RonFromSanDiego
@RonLovesStroopwafels

Random (4)
@Guest
@AModTooFar
@BadFaithDetector
@JustJeanine

4 Likes

Suspending @cassette one week for his trolling efforts via the RonFromPhoenix account. We don’t know exactly when he logged into it and who posted what from it, but we know that cassette and @forechecker both used that account, which was entirely a trolling account.

4 Likes

Silenced @AngryQueer for 1 day for referencing old drama.

2 Likes

Suspended @boredsocial for a day for multiple personal attacks.

I have changed the suspention to 7 days for calling another member a Nazi. That is a federal offense where I’m from and I take personal offense at any attempt to belittle the holocaust. Next such offense will result in longer bans.

5 Likes

I closed the Allegations Regarding Prior Admin’s Breach of Privacy (How to Check if Your PMs Were Read) thread and moved it to the Staff forum for preservation after receiving a request to do so.

Any future posts referencing the thread or the allegations regarding prior admins contained therein will be deleted as soon as they’re brought to the attention of forum staff.

Reminder

1 Like

Suspended @CaffeineNeeded and @jmakin for a day for repeatedly ignoring the above warning.

Banned the realrealrealestjmakin account for circumventing a ban

Banned Bruce something for making a murder/suicide joke about someones child being hospitalized. My first ban ever and I likely won’t be making another.

2 Likes

AngryQueer’s trust level set to 0 to prevent them from harrassing others via PM.
Note that AQ’s avatar is also referencing the $90

2 Likes

Both reverted to level 2.

4 Likes

@MaxCut @6ix @cassette @hokie unsuspended.

8 Likes

DrModern suspended for two weeks for a horrendous post that has been deleted.

Request granted.

4 Likes

Suspended MaxCut for registering a goofyballer account and deleted the account.

1 Like

Permanently banned @audit_the_audit per his previous agreement to get his $90 in donations refunded.

12 Likes

Wouldn’t you know it the silencing ended and Scylvendi (aka kelhus) went right back to his old tricks.

Permanently suspended, have fun over at Breitbart or wherever.

8 Likes

Banned @AngryQueer and @6ixFromTheRiverStyx for a week for having no constructive purpose to their actions other than creating dissent within the community.

Troll somewhere else.

16 Likes

AQ’s ban bumped up to 2 weeks for registering a fake jman220 account (that I’ve since deleted) to post bullshit in the About Moderation thread. Also deleted @MaxCutPerusing because he’s using it to evade his relatively short ban for impersonating goofyballer.

Keep fucking around and you’ll keep finding out.

EDIT: Reduced back to a 1 week ban since this allegedly wasn’t AQ who made the fake jman account.

10 Likes