About Moderation

Hey just a reminder, the bans from today are not logged in the proper thread

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

3 Likes

Cliffs?

Guys GTFO now before it’s too late.

wait… LOL who the fuck just deleted my post?!? as i was rereading it?

what are yall DOING in here?

so nobody can talk about a former admin admittedly doing those things that cannot be mentioned?

why?

i’m not being an ass here, i really don’t know

like, i came in asking if what i read was “the drama”.

and it got deleted?

why

At this point because we’re asking nicely. Its not a lot of fun for us either trust me

2 Likes

That’s what PM threads are for, apparently.

This was within the last couple of hours. I think it’s fair to just chill out for a while and see what happens.

I’m assuming/hoping it will be a nothingburger and things will go forward as usual.

3 Likes

forum drama, moderation, voting for moderators, ‘the presidents’ or whatever tf, etc. isn’t why i come here, so i’ve always given those things minimal amounts of my attention. i’ve never really even noticed mod actions, though i’ve calmed down a lot in my old age/sobriety. i think i’ve voted yes on every moderator poll bc if they’re willing, sweet.

but whatever this is has my interest :joy: probably doesn’t affect me, but i’m rubber-necking like a little kid rn lol

1 Like

How long should we wait before starting a PM thread for rumor-mongering and potential slander?

1 Like

i lurk here so much. probably hours reading the dozen or two threads i follow every day. the forum beef/moderator stuff doesn’t involve me usually so it usually isn’t interesting to me. so this is… crazy :joy:

that said, there’s some really intelligent and capable people here, i assume they’ll figure out the best way to handle whatever is happening.

edit: oh shit clovis’s post just disappeared which means mine is about to too :joy: fuck. sorry. it wasn’t anything specific i figured

2 Likes

I deleted your post to remove the speculation (sorry) but I did want to address this part of it.

Unstuck has two people who could be considered “owners” from a legal standpoint: the person who registered the domain and the person who pays for the hosting. Their actual real life names are attached to this place and they could potentially be held liable for things posted here.

somebody needs to chill TF out. :roll_eyes:

this is the best place on the internet to discuss the shit that i like to discuss. why can’t people… nm, people are weird.

4 Likes

support the troops. support the police. watch football. eat arbys.

2 Likes

well, they do have the meats

2 Likes