About Moderation

So what’s the plan?

I mean I laughed fully knowing that SK would never ever ever admit that someone might have a reason to dislike him. The amount of hubris that takes is truly astounding. The complete lack of any admission that some of this may be his fault is exactly the type of person he is.

1 Like

lol of course I’m willing to admit that I’ve made mistakes and that someone might legitimately have grievances with me. It’s the whole point of the exercise: exploring and reconciling stuff like that.

1 Like

Ygos?

2 Likes

we’ve made good progress this week

1 Like

Yuv was enforcing my request.

Then it applies more generally. Also, if you’re going to have that kind rule, AQ’s shit cannot be allowed.

You realize that in two posts you’ve confirmed something I didn’t know was true, and added your name to the list of participants

1 Like

Maybe y’all want to rethink inviting ole Ikes to your new place

1 Like

I don’t care. Everyone is equally dumb and equally deserving of my wrath if I get pissed off enough.

Don’t you mean the wrath of others you convinced to act with your ideas?

1 Like

what have I lied about?

the logs are there. I’ve repeatedly asked the staff to publish them (as they related to me) so it could be verified that I told the truth about what happened. they not only refused but mocked me, and then I was banned for an extremely weird reason almost immediately after.

seems like something’s being covered up here. have your dumpster fire - I am gonna want the $40 stolen from me though, and while I’m not enough of a spineless loser to ask for my donations back, I briefly considered it.

thanks!

I’m once again volunteering to moderate this forum. Hopefully this post isn’t moved

2 Likes

It’s probably better to start a separate thread for volunteers instead of trying to do it here.

The fact you think those posts are contradictory is quite amusing.

Is this to replace cw who seems not to be modding any more?

No one is really modding anymore but no one is being replaced.

What about at the new board

Wait, so we’re now de facto nomodsnomasters?!

2 Likes

Ok, good. How about an announcement so we know?