About Moderation

lots of badass rebels in here, it appears

What wonderous finds one make with obscure search terms.

1 Like

2 Likes

@econophile I know people who are my friends report posts but I honestly don’t give a shit and would prefer Jman and Clovis and Jmakin not be silenced.

Posts that attack or insult another poster (including but not limited to name calling) will result in a one-day silencing. This policy applies to all posts and all threads.

Please direct any questions or discussion of this policy to the About Moderation thread

https://unstuckpolitics.com/t/about-moderation/8826/18

A post was merged into an existing topic: Endless Bickering Thread

As mentioned above, this thread is for discussing moderation. This is not the venue to continue disputes with other posters.

I don’t really want bickering in any threads

I’m open to suggestions. I think unlocking the bickering thread is worse, as it serves as a place to continue bickering.

I also don’t see a need to delete the posts.

If people really want to bicker, they should just bicker in the normal threads.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Poker News and Live Streams - HU4ROLLZ

fwiw that move made sense to me; i was wondering why you didn’t just move it to the poker thread but then i realized that it was mentioning the forum split and that would/could potentially cause a ruckus over there

https://unstuckpolitics.com/t/poker-news-and-live-streams-hu4rollz/4808/6778?u=jmakin

Why is this post hidden? What rule is it breaking?

This is a post that is important to the exchange here, with a member of this forum throwing around baseless accusations of cheating in a game he had no intention of playing.

It’s insulting another poster. Since it was made before the new policy was announced, I didn’t silence your account. But I did review several posts that were made overnight in that thread and hid posts that were contrary to the new policy. People can let me know (preferably via flags) if I missed any.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Endless Bickering Thread

Just to clarify, I’m not silencing or banning anyone for posts made last night or early this morning.

I guess you missed the several posts suggesting that 6ix had mental health issues?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Endless Bickering Thread