Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

This policy applies to this thread (and all others) going forward. I hope that we don’t silence anyone as a result, as the vast majority of posts on this forum are not afoul of this policy.

I’m going to review the overnight posting from this thread after I get my kids ready for school, so I may have some additional comments after that.

That post in About Moderation is not a troll btw. I honest dgaf that they constantly insult me, it’s only mildly annoying when it replaces actual engagement and interaction. If it was insults and actual engagement and interaction I’d be happy as a clam.

1 Like

If you guys ever do your hu4rollz I hope there is a variant where J’s and 4’s are wild

3 Likes

Non American segue but there are states that don’t have accessory after the fact?

Correct. New York doesn’t for one. I believe a bunch of others follow the NY model.

1 Like

Have you considered maybe just not treating people the way you do online then?

2 Likes

Like I said in the post that got sent to the ether, settle down, you’re not Robbi And Co. It’s literally the most common and basic thing.

Only 4s are wild. They can be a 4 or a 3.

5 Likes

This guy expanded on his theory this morning.

The opening statement:

Hi i am livewaffle as well.
"

Let me attempt to explain my more complete theory I have hinted at something bigger going on and feel better explaining.

1 Like

Now we are up to half the table, the dealer, and the stream owner all being in on a long running scam presumably to target the guy who has been one of the most consistent winners on the stream all along? IDK this theory seems to have a few large holes in it. (Or I can’t understand WTF he is suggesting.)

1 Like

This doesn’t make sense because soul reading the turn with J high no draw with a card to come is very close to the suspicion-maximizing argument of the suspicious hand function. That’s why we’re even talking about this and why Inside Edition is doing stories on it. So not only are you drawing massive attention to yourself by cheating this way, you’re also flipping for $109k with much lower $EV and high variance compared to just cheating the normal way. If it’s not the worst possible cheating strategy, it is has to be close to it.

1 Like

well usually people that have access to all the hole cards don’t think of strategy, it’s just hey I got the best hand for a lot of money so call that bluff

edit–still amusing me how many people are trying to apply logic to blatantly illogical people

at least on 2p2 anyway

Unless I’m remembering wrong, Postle wasn’t high card calling people he had unipipped. As dumb as he is, even he realized that would be incredibly foolish. I don’t remember exact Potripper hands but that was a long time ago and also under the belief that hand histories didn’t exist. How many more examples do we have to say what superusers usually do?

:vince:

2 Likes

Potripper had a 10 high call that was very sus

I think this is the part that is really tripping me up.

• It’s hard for me to be 100% no cheat, because while there are a few arguments that justify the play, at the end of the day I can’t put myself in the headspace of a clean player that would play the J4 hand the way she did.

• Otoh, I can’t go fully 100% cheat, because I can come up with only a few really weird, not particularly consistent theories to explain how and when they cheated.

I guess that’s why we’re all still talking about it. Ish is just bizarre no matter how you look at it.

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/RealKidPoker/status/1582144609961975811?s=20&t=jjhQOY6mgAPeCZenMbktng

Oh, and HBob is playing live on the stream again tonight.

This really is amazing.