What are you listening to

Best music video with less than 1000 clicks imo

1 Like

I still don’t understand why Milli didn’t just say yeah we lip sync like literally every other live act.

2 Likes

The pre-Shaggy era was a simpler time.

1 Like

And I still don’t understand why their Grammy for Best New Artist wasn’t simply transferred to the people who actually sang.

1 Like

An even better point. I’ve never investigated the real singers.

The two main voices are Brad Howell and John Davis.

1 Like

The first tape I ever bought was Milli Vanilli. Someone gave me a Fine Young Cannibals CD for my Bar Mitzvah, but I didn’t have a CD player, so I exchanged it at Sam Goody for Milli Vanilli.

That was a very late 80’s paragraph.

My first CD: Michael Bolton. I celebrate the man’s entire catalogue.

14 Likes

Full Moon Fever

15 Likes

Having watched way too much Behind the Music on VH1, short story is the concert wasn’t the main issue. A few months after when the US album didn’t credit the real singers at all one of them did an interview and then when MV’s contract was coming up that year MV wanted to sing for real and were fired and the guy behind it confessed.

2 Likes

My first two tapes were the Police, Synchronicity and Judas Priest, British Steel.

I look down on other people’s music.

3 Likes

I remember playing the crap out of my milli vanilli cd during one spring break in south padre.

1 Like

IIRC the guys from Milli Vanilla made an album where they do the actual singing and nobody bought it. Can’t please anyone imo.

Don’t remember my first tape. May not have even ever had a first tape, but first CD was Dookie.

1 Like

First 4 tapes bought together:

Styx - Kilroy was Here
Men at Work
Foreigner’s Greatest Hits
J Geils Band (the one with Freeze Frame and Centerfold on it)

I don’t remember my first CD.

First concert was Ozzy/Motley Crue. Wild times.

2 Likes

last ned

last ned (1)

3 Likes

How can you say something so controversial yet so brave?

1 Like