UP's Blind Spot for Sexism and Misogyny

What do you want from me? He called me a perv. I ignored a couple jabs he took since the other fight, but I have my limits.

Lol

Yellow card for not sticking to the theme.

ETA you would lose your silly bet. I don’t want to embarrass you further, enough is enough.

They’re before my time and I never really got into them. A travesty, I know.

Then take the bet. Let’s make it $100. I think you’re just trying to claim victory and slink off into the corner because you know you’re wrong.

In fact fuck it, I’ll lay $100 against your $25.

$50 to the adjudicator seems fair.

@bro @bro - get in here!!!

I’m gonna be glued to this thread all day. Damn it.

wil: I bet I earn more than you
LG: you’ve told us how much you earn and you don’t
wil: coward! Accept the bet!
LG: ok, if you insist but I earned more this month with my bonus than you do in a year, so you can drop the bet if you want
wil: no way! The bet stands!

We all know what happened next. Don’t be a wil. Never be a wil.

Lol you turning down the bet tells everyone all they need to know about you. You were making allegations you knew weren’t true just because it’s me, you know my post wasn’t pervy, and now you won’t take a bet laying you 4 to 1 where you need 1 person out of a few to take your side and I need to run the table.

You’re a joke.

Modest proposal: Change thread title to “Steel Cage Death Match”.

This isn’t a fair bet. To you that is.

DUCY

Copied from the COVID thread after a lot of the misogyny posts were moved over here. And I agree with a lot of it.

But turning an important issue into a back-and-forth insult and challenge fest is only going to increase that 75% number that ignore this thread.

4 Likes

You guys should really do this and let me do some grifting on @bro’s behalf. She has like $60 in the bank. And she doesn’t know either of you and wouldn’t be biased by whatever posting has happened in the past.

2 Likes

These bet challenges are beyond stupid and never have a chance of happening in the first place, it’s just pointless posturing

Continue

4 Likes

Yeah I feel bad about that, but I’m being called a perv. I have my limits. I’d be glad to see this derail moved into a “Jalfrezi Can’t Stop Making Scurrilous Accusations” containment thread.

I think calling someone a perv over the post I made is beyond stupid, but maybe that’s just me.

I honestly dont even know the argument, dont doubt it at all, but you two need to figure this shit out because it’s getting old, just block each other or something

4 Likes

I ignored a few shots he took at me the last few days, I’m doing my best but if he’s determined not to drop it and just keeps taking escalating shots at me, which is clearly his intent, we’re going to be right back here over and over.

Yes it is getting old and I’m sorry for the row (I don’t apologise to cuse for applying the same standard to him he applied to another poster). It is on topic, though.

It’s just round and round like a regular carouselambra.

2 Likes

If it’s any consolation I’d have pointed out the same thing to any other poster. You’re taking this far too personally. Most of your reads are way off.

1 Like