Unstuck Politics T-Shirts

The comma splice is painful but a semi-colon is going to attract the wrong people.

4 Likes

In for 1.

Have there been any decisions about size and placement?

Like tees with any large graphics to be on the back. A small graphic on the left chest area would also be cool.

Not really. I think after getting a design with enough interest, I think I go back to the shirt maker and he gives us proofs. He can probably show a few options.

1 Like

Ok. Ready to kick this project into production I think. I think I can get to 24 orders or at least close and am going to spam this a bit now on the site and if I can get some more interest, take it to the t-shirt maker for proofs.

I’m down for one

1 Like

Down for a shirt with the website UP logo and this as the text

I really like the plain logo and will buy one if my name/address aren’t visible under any circumstances to anyone who might become a mod or admin at any point (anticipating an influx of dross when 2-2 P&S collapses).

Give me your order and I’ll order it and ship it to you.

1 Like

You can go through Michael if you prefer, but it would just be available to me. (If you don’t trust the PMs you can email me) I might be a mod or admin at some point, but that doesn’t mean I’d share your info. But does that mean you’re not up for a pint if I ever make it out of this shithole?

I’m 100% happy with trusting someone I know here, by email - not with trusting the admin or mod accounts that may be taken over by someone from that other place one day, god help us.

So, count me in please. I’m an L here much to my chagrin, but maybe an M in US? 40-42" chest.

In for 1.

I would buy one. I prefer any text to be designed by a font designer. Another idea that my wife is executing is to use a QR code to point to the site. You can print a logo in the middle of the QR code, and it will still point to the site, like this: frame-2

1 Like

I’m in for one too. Micro I think you’ve got my email to coordinate addresses but if not let me know and I’ll shoot you one with shipping info when everything is ready.

Will stan for micro as an order liaison.

In for one, M if unisex, S otherwise, XXXL if it’s really a dick towel.

1 Like

Ok, the proofs are in.

There are options for shirt size and color. Sizes are XS-3XL. 2XL and 3XL might cost a dollar or two more. So, basically, please pick a color and size of shirt. Don’t be afraid to order more than one! ZZ doesn’t want one, but how about buying one for gregorio or kreative or someone else who has contributed towards the site? The minimum order is 24, and I think they will probably all sell, but I really can’t afford to come up way short.

1 Like

I guess I’m dumb. What is the image about?

Cat’s definitely going to eat that birdie.

1 Like

Cat’s name is Sabo. Bird is a dove. It’s edgy, but fairly obscure. Sabo - for Sabotage and a historical symbol of worker solidarity. Dove is peace.

1 Like